The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas The big May 17 Announcement / Pricing / Discussion thread.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Pre-Order Completed - Trial Master in Shale Blue with most of the options checked off.
Now waiting to see if I will have a preemie, (6 month delivery) or a full term Grenadier, (9 months to delivery).
I will take either one and love them either way. DaBull

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Pre-ordered just now.

Scottish White
Trialmaster
Safari windows
Chequer plates
Alloys
Leather
Tow hitch

Skipped sliders, table, and mats for now since I want to see what the aftermarket comes up with. Now the real wait begins!
I skipped everything with an * on them as it will require dealer installation and also wait for the aftermarket stuff.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I skipped everything with an * on them as it will require dealer installation and also wait for the aftermarket stuff.
The only * I added were the fender plates, but I may have them leave them off. Prefer the look without but really like what they add in durability and utility.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
I pretty much will do the same, except I will spec the rubber floor matts/liners because I'm not sure Weathertech/Husky/etc will have options available. Current owners have had good things to say about the liners so it seemed like a safe bet.

Aftermarket sliders for certain as I want the protection of true sliders but could use a little step incorporated. There's not a ton out there yet, but we're 6-9 months out and if the Black Sheep prototypes are anything to go by, aftermarket options will be good.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I pretty much will do the same, except I will spec the rubber floor matts/liners because I'm not sure Weathertech/Husky/etc will have options available. Current owners have had good things to say about the liners so it seemed like a safe bet.

Aftermarket sliders for certain as I want the protection of true sliders but could use a little step incorporated. There's not a ton out there yet, but we're 6-9 months out and if the Black Sheep prototypes are anything to go by, aftermarket options will be good.
If no aftermarket floor mats are still out by the time we get the Grenadier, I may swing by Weathertech (30mins away) and maybe have them scan the vehicle.

(Now that is if there are no ridiculous mark ups)

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If no aftermarket floor mats are still out by the time we get the Grenadier, I may swing by Weathertech (30mins away) and maybe have them scan the vehicle.

(Now that is if there are no ridiculous mark ups)
Count me in if you have the opportunity to organize a group buy. I'm skipping the factory mats and hoping for a Weathertech option.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
I'm waiting on clarification about the heat reflective privacy glass before finalizing my order. I'd like to know whether the glass just has a window tint applied (which I can just get after-market) or has greater protection baked in than that (something like a Low-E glass). I guess if I went the aftermarket route, I would also need to factor in the labor cost of removing the tire and ladder to treat the rear glass . . . Decisions, decisions.
I was told over a year ago that it is part of the glass, not just a film or tint.

Gman53

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Preorder submitted this morning as well!

Looking forward to delivery whenever that ends up being.

Fieldmaster with most all options

Shale Blue with white roof

Prior LR new Defender & Jeep Wrangler Rubi owner

I’m sure the Grenadier will be just as off and on road capable but truly unique as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1126.png
    IMG_1126.png
    710.6 KB · Views: 29
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Pre-ordered just now.

Scottish White
Trialmaster
Safari windows
Chequer plates
Alloys
Leather
Tow hitch

Skipped sliders, table, and mats for now since I want to see what the aftermarket comes up with. Now the real wait begins!
I wonder if the email invite to order was sent based on reservation order. I noticed some people got their emails much earlier today. For reference I reserved on 10/13/2021 and my email came at 9:48AM MST

Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if the email invite to order was sent based on reservation order. I noticed some people got their emails much earlier today. For reference I reserved on 10/13/2021 and my email came at 9:48AM MST
I don't think so. I reserved last summer and received the email at the same time as you. I think most folks just jumped onto the website before the email arrived.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I reserved within 15 minutes of drop back in September 2021, and pre-ordered before the email came out today.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pre-order is in! Sela green base riding on 17" steelies, spec'd to a TM minus aux battery and raised air intake, plus safari windows, ladder, premium sound, tow hitch, leather, heated seats, rubber mats, and tailgate table. No doubt my order slot will be far behind those ordering TMs and FMs, but I'm okay waiting.
Thanks for your post. were you able to uncheck RAI or are you removing after delivery? Thanks!

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. were you able to uncheck RAI or are you removing after delivery? Thanks!
I started with a base model (not the TM trim) and added all options that are standard on the TM except the RAI and the aux battery. My build is half TM, half FM. Also, FWIW a base model with all TM options added is $100 cheaper than the TM trim. (I assume the difference reflects the actual cost of the jacket to IA.)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I started with a base model (not the TM trim) and added all options that are standard on the TM except the RAI and the aux battery. My build is half TM, half FM. Also, FWIW a base model with all TM options added is $100 cheaper than the TM trim. (I assume the difference reflects the actual cost of the jacket to IA.)
Thanks very much

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
I just went onto the US configurator and configured one as close as possible to my spec.
I had to start with the base wagon
I couldn't get the roo bar or side bars but everything else was there.
USD$90,550 or AUD$139,371 before taxes and onroad costs.
I paid AUD$121,116 on road for mine with the extras.
However it would now be AUD$133,000 if ordered today
I did the same configuration in Canada and it came to CAD$120,488 or AUD$136,706
1685558779947.png

1685559210586.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Placed - SW TM with only a few options (all of which are factory-only except for the rubber mats). First thing will be getting a nice pair of aftermarket sliders (with steps) and install them myself. In the not too distant future upgrade the steelies to alloys for daily driver setup and mount some MTs on the steel rims for play.

Philly location came up with no details other than a zipcode.

My ref. number is pretty cool:

0005545454​

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm wavering between the shale and Britannia, with the white top.
The BB with White looks epic and if that setup would mask scratches some, I might have gone that route. But the SW will surely hide the country pinstripes a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom