The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Swapping tires - value of Bridgestone All Terrains?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
I have 2500 miles on my IG with the stock Bridgestone All-Terrains. I was looking to upgrade to 285/75r17 KO3s.

Looking to go to the local Discount Tire/Tire Discounter (I get them mixed up). Will they take ‘trade-ins’? What can I get for them do you think?

I really don’t have a place to store them, and I’ve never sold anything on eBay or the other boards.

Thoughts?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
I have 2500 miles on my IG with the stock Bridgestone All-Terrains. I was looking to upgrade to 285/75r17 KO3s.

Looking to go to the local Discount Tire/Tire Discounter (I get them mixed up). Will they take ‘trade-ins’? What can I get for them do you think?

I really don’t have a place to store them, and I’ve never sold anything on eBay or the other boards.

Thoughts?
My experience, they have not been interested or minimally interested in giving a credit for the take offs, but never hurts to ask. I have had luck with Craigslist and I suppose FB marketplace would probably work. Not sure how many people might be looking for 17s in this day and age however. The other downside is dealing with CL and FB people, the will you takes and the never showed ups get tiring. Wonder if a local used tire place might be interested in them?

Back
Top Bottom