The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

So where are all the first impressions? (right here)

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Should I be concerned? These marks have appeared on our drive where we park the Grenadier (engine bay). Could it be related to the A/C not working?
20230613_114732.jpg
Also, we are nonplussed how we missed this dent above the front passenger window. No idea if it was there on handover or if it has happened under our ownership but such an odd place! No chip or scratch that I can see just an indentation.
20230613_110731.jpg

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Should I be concerned? These marks have appeared on our drive where we park the Grenadier (engine bay). Could it be related to the A/C not working?
View attachment 7816252
Also, we are nonplussed how we missed this dent above the front passenger window. No idea if it was there on handover or if it has happened under our ownership but such an odd place! No chip or scratch that I can see just an indentation.
View attachment 7816253

Just take it back to the supplying agent and tell them of your dissatisfaction.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7816252
View attachment 7816253
I would stick some cardboard or newspaper under after a run and hopefully that will give you an idea of the fluid(s) involved. Easier to distinguish etc. Air con overflow would be more likely in the one place and more than drips???

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7816252
View attachment 7816253
i had a few liquid spots under the car at the weekend. I thought it was oil, but it was water, it evaporated like rain does on the paving. its parked in the shed usually and there’s nowt underneath then.. I think it is a/c related.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7816252
View attachment 7816253
The indentation does not remind me of anything you may have caused. I think it's worth mentioning to the dealership. Did you take any pic's on collecting the vehicle? The same mark may have been caught but you didn't see it at the time.

Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7816252
View attachment 7816253
That def looks like an oil or a lubricant.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
All these Grenadiers that are now on the road and hardly a few words put together describing first impressions. Photographs are all very well but we want to hear how it makes one feel. What is ones impressions compared to recent journalistic reviews. We are hanging on every word but unfortunately, no words are coming through.
It makes me feel like the king of the world… and that is all that matters! @kenyangrenadier on YouTube to see, first hand, just how love struck I am!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Latest from my Grenadier Agent orange, 3 weeks of ownership

Ineos say talk to Jardine's, Jardine's will talk to Ineos, anyone have any idea how issues like this are resolved.

Currently have a case reference for the missing kit.

Still a good ride and great fun

1686679856257.png

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Ineos say talk to Jardine's, Jardine's will talk to Ineos, anyone have any idea how issues like this are resolved.

View attachment 7816314
I don't like the steering wheel moving to the right, independent of the front wheels.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7816314

Good idea to clearly document. That gives a very clear picture what's wrong/when etc 👍

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7816314
I think DCPU has the same issue regarding the bodywork gap on headlight to wing cowls. Concerning.

Back
Top Bottom