The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sir Radcliffe doesn’t cavort with Women

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Now, or at his age, apparently ever.
51AFF326-004E-45A9-9517-9BD65A350152.jpeg

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank goodness there are heatseats. Because the lack of mirror and heatseats would have killed my deal from the get go. It was the only two items mentioned by the wife during our first visit…

“Hmmmm…no mirror…”
“Oh, but it has heated seats!”

Phew!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Son, if you think a woman not mentioning it again, is in any way correlated to her not noticing it and saving your apparent slight for later.. well, we need to have a man to man talk.
No, it was a sort of Jedi mind-trick distracting her with the Buzz step slider 😜

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lol. My daughter mentioned the lack of a mirror a few times. The last time my wife was in the truck she saw a New Defender and said she certainly doesn't miss that vehicle.

With my wolfbox mirror the factory visors are in the way of the mirror. I removed the visors prior to that install anyway. They have been in a filing cabinet for months.

Besides doesn't everyone have the mirror app on their smartphone?

20240725_161502244_iOS.jpg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My better half either just opens the camera app on her phone or momentarily borrows the rear view; the former is the go-to since I put a phone mount up for her...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lol. My daughter mentioned the lack of a mirror a few times. The last time my wife was in the truck she saw a New Defender and said she certainly doesn't miss that vehicle.

With my wolfbox mirror the factory visors are in the way of the mirror. I removed the visors prior to that install anyway. They have been in a filing cabinet for months.

View attachment 7864706
Which WB do you have that it doesn’t work with the visors?

Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7864706
Ive been contemplating removing the Drivers side at least. Thats a valuable 1" of glass they are blocking.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Thank goodness there are heatseats. Because the lack of mirror and heatseats would have killed my deal from the get go. It was the only two items mentioned by the wife during our first visit…

“Hmmmm…no mirror…”
“Oh, but it has heated seats!”

Phew!
time for a new wife :)

Back
Top Bottom