The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Game Fair 2024 - tickets

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
I'll be in my Sela Green one. Countyv8 send your whatapp number to Logsplitter or I via PM

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have booked in show parking also 👍🏼

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A great day at the Game Fair today where I met with @ECrider and @CountyV8 at the Grenadier stand.
Ineos had a great show of vehicles inc the game viewer and special editions. Also met @RyanT at Buzz special vehicles.
Also met a guy who has a very heavily loaded Grenadier as a work/tow vehicle on full air suspension IMG_3562.jpegIMG_3563.jpegIMG_3569.jpegIMG_3570.jpegIMG_3564.jpegIMG_3572.jpegIMG_3575.jpeg

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
A great day at the Game Fair today where I met with @ECrider and @CountyV8 at the Grenadier stand.
Ineos had a great show of vehicles inc the game viewer and special editions. Also met @RyanT at Buzz special vehicles.
View attachment 7864887
Nice front light setup with the Rigid LEDs, the four lower lights are not on the bumper but mounted on some kind of support bar?

Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice front light setup with the Rigid LEDs, the four lower lights are not on the bumper but mounted on some kind of support bar?
The Grenadier with the extra lights is a Buzz vehicle. They have more stuff in the pipeline for the Grenadier.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Well I was there all three days and saw quite a few Grennies, was upset that Buzz didn’t take their rally spec version and had to have some light hearted words with @RyanT and @Spjnr. Good to see you guys. I did see your camp set up from a distance @Spjnr, looked mint 👍

Sorry to have missed you other guys but not having a phone signal for three days was not conducive to meeting up with friends let alone knowing you guys were there and meeting.

Is anyone taking responsibility for the very sorted Grenny by the main entrance, it may belong to Colin who likes mud (clue) ? It was a beauty and seemed to be dripping in aftermarket bits and a lovely front light conversion 👍

Back
Top Bottom