The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side steps built in Australia

DezRoamer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
I think the buzzoverland have a great look to them and similar would be perfect. Not sure if that's what you had in mind
I just saw a video on the Buzz OL sidesteps/sliders, They look pretty good INHO, Tuck up tight to the sill, and protective. but the price point is steep! At least here in the US.

Yards10

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
22/05/24: Just called them and they need the car for a week as they did not make a template the last time. :rolleyes:
I wonder if they could remove my steps, copy them and then reattach mine after they have made yours! I can’t do without car for a week so wonder if that is an option. If you are serious suggest you call them again and ask if that could work for them.

Znarfgh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
These look really good - any idea what they weigh? I would be interested in a set if they are not too heavy. Ideally, I would like a step that is a step and not a rock slider.

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wish other Aussie accessory manufacturers would pull their fingers out and start producing rock sliders/steps, my money is waiting for them!

Back
Top Bottom