The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

ARF

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Rare on the main island of Tas. I think they have blown over to Flinders from mainland Oz in the past.
Heaps on Flinders every year and there are spots where you see the trees full. They love the milkweed. I’m based in Launceston but work regularly on Flinders. I’ll have to take the Grenadier for a boat trip over one day.

Reactions: Max

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Heaps on Flinders every year and there are spots where you see the trees full. They love the milkweed. I’m based in Launceston but work regularly on Flinders. I’ll have to take the Grenadier for a boat trip over one day.
Same here. My sister has bought land there and one day we'll get over in the Gren.

Reactions: ARF

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
I've been out training for my Euro walking holiday in May-June.
During daylight hours I tend to get on our mountain
Rainforest and alpine within 20 minutes of home.
Even though it overlooks the capital city , there are many completely silent spots without phone signal.
Bliss!
View attachment 7807510
Wow - that looks stunning. Better than my dreary, wet, neighbourhood.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will return to Flinders Island in August for my third visit.

A great place to visit and you could take your Grenadier over on the ferry, which has limited car capacity (last time I visited).

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from INEOS on Wednesday asking for full payment, which i duly arranged.. Local dealer confirmed receipt, but hasnt been told by INEOS when he can release the vehicle.. sort of hurry up and wait..
I would be pretty pissed off if I had paid the money and it wasn’t ready for delivery within the contracted two days. I don’t intend to send any money until my dealer has confirmed the vehicle is there PDI’d with registration organised and ready to go.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
I would be pretty pissed off if I had paid the money and it wasn’t ready for delivery within the contracted two days. I don’t intend to send any money until my dealer has confirmed the vehicle is there PDI’d with registration organised and ready to go.

Totally agree. When they are ringing telling me the vehicle is there ready to be picked up and I have been to look at it and confirm they are right and it’s the right spec etc, then and only then will I release the money. For the sake of getting into a situation, then I can live with an extra two days.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Another old forum I used to frequent had a “good morning” thread which had no real purpose other than to chew the fat.

It went everywhere and off on any tangent and was a pleasant place. Until a couple of geese took it elsewhere and a moderator nuked it - which almost started world war 3. 😂

Maybe this could be that thread - without the nuking and the bad attitude.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
A neighbour took delivery of his new Discovery back in Sept 22 - it only had one key. He was promised by his JLR dealer that he would get the second key in a few months. 6 months later and he is still waiting for his second key!
I had a similar experience last year. I bought a Cub Camper trailer but it arrived with the wrong coloured upholstery. Dealer said it would be fixed in 2 months but it took them 7 months to supply the correct cushions.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Agreed! Money will not change hands until I have inspected the vehicle. Happy to make a second trip to,the dealer after payment if necessary.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
So while we all eagerly await news of actual customer handovers in the next few days, do we have any more information of Ineos' policy regarding for instance:
* Complimentary 5 Day Initial Purchaser Comprehensive Insurance Cover
* 3/5 Years AA/RAC/Greenflag Roadside Assistance (or equivalent in other markets)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
So while we all eagerly await news of actual customer handovers in the next few days, do we have any more information of Ineos' policy regarding for instance:
* Complimentary 5 Day Initial Purchaser Comprehensive Insurance Cover
* 3/5 Years AA/RAC/Greenflag Roadside Assistance (or equivalent in other markets)

We’re both of those promised or is that your wish list ?

It’s been that long everything is a bit hazy to be honest

Back
Top Bottom