The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t know that bit of Aussie history, having only arrived in ‘86. Perhaps we Grenadier owners could dare call ourselves the ‘New Guard’?
erm… we’d need matching shirts.

“[The New Guard] was the largest and most successful fascist organisation in Australian history.”

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
ChatGPT to the rescue!

"How can I speed up delivery of my new Ineos Grenadier?"

"There are several ways you can potentially speed up the delivery of your new Ineos Grenadier:
  1. Check with your dealer: Contact your Ineos Grenadier dealer and ask them if there are any available units that are similar to your desired configuration. If there are, you may be able to purchase one of these instead of waiting for a custom build.
  2. Prioritize options: If you have requested certain options or features on your Ineos Grenadier, consider removing or changing them to speed up the delivery process. Some options may take longer to source or install, which can delay the delivery of your vehicle.
  3. Check for cancellations: Ask your dealer if any customers have canceled their orders for the Ineos Grenadier. If there are, you may be able to take their place in the queue and get your vehicle faster.
  4. Be flexible: If you are willing to accept a different color or trim level than what you originally requested, you may be able to get your Ineos Grenadier sooner.
  5. Consider pre-owned: If you are in a hurry to get behind the wheel of an Ineos Grenadier, consider purchasing a pre-owned vehicle instead. This will allow you to bypass the wait time for a new build and get your vehicle sooner.
It's important to note that some delays may be beyond your control, such as shipping and customs delays. However, by exploring these options, you may be able to speed up the delivery of your Ineos Grenadier."

Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
would you like to know more starship troopers GIF

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Ever wondered how it would feel to be looking forward to Christmas Eve of the year after next year?

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
And does anyone have an idea how to make the best of the news that my car has arrived at the dealer‘s with just two minor issues to be solved: wrong engine and wrong colour…?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
And does anyone have an idea how to make the best of the news that my car has arrived at the dealer‘s with just two minor issues to be solved: wrong engine and wrong colour…?
I just can't believe that. I presume that someone is in exactly the same position as you. Hopefully it is just the order numbers/names mixed up and transposed.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I just can't believe that. I presume that someone is in exactly the same position as you. Hopefully it is just the order numbers/names mixed up and transposed.
As of now ot seems that this is a real f…up. The options I was given were a) take the car as it is or b) restart the ordering process and live with the delay (price supposedly with early bird rate). My dealer‘s agent is helpful and trying to stir them up at IA.

Back
Top Bottom