The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
I agree but it is interesting to read how many different ways people can say the same thing over and over with no backing to their point...no quotes, just...I heard that bla bla bla.

I still think my hula hoop will spin out of control until...
a...circular argument ensues!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
I had a witty comment but remembered the new rules about 'politics' and didn't want to offend the "Woke" brigade!!!
But I will add this: I blame the lack of honesty of business in general and this isnt just aimed at Ineos - if you make a mistake or hide information for the benefit only of your own position: then you must fall on your sword and pride and admit when you are wrong. Something business lacks these days... integrity & honesty!!! It is a little sad when you put one company in the same boat as Facebook for integrity... or at least heading that way!
It is not about business or politics what you say. It’s about people without a spine.
Unfortunately the ones with spine can’t reach the upper floors of business or politics that easy because of their spine…

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
So here‘s an idea: we all sign an NDA with IA and they tell us what really is going on and allow us to make reliable plans for things that we need a car for lik, say, life for example.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
So here‘s an idea: we all sign an NDA with IA and they tell us what really is going on and allow us to make reliable plans for things that we need a car for lik, say, life for example.
Don't annoy Sir Jim too much! He has his grenadier. Probably more than one. He might get the idea of scrapping the whole project. He can do without waive the invested money. And then we would all have our down payments back very quickly. Let's wait and see. Ineos wouldn't make public what the real problem is now. That would not be good for the whole thing.;)

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
You would think that any serious issues would have been picked up on the prototypes? If it is a faulty part it must be one that has only been fitted to production vehicles and didn’t feature on the PT vehicles.

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
game of thrones hbo GIF

This is Ineos Customer Services right now 😝

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You would think that any serious issues would have been picked up on the prototypes? If it is a faulty part it must be one that has only been fitted to production vehicles and didn’t feature on the PT vehicles.
My concern is the longer this unsolved issue drags on, Ineos may decide that IA is not a core business and their skill sets are not suited to the automotive business. And IA is sold off as is for an established vehicle manufacturer to deliver.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Why do you think they have big red buttons in the cupholders? Because everything’s perfect in a PT02??

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Centre locking diffs?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually, I went on chat asking if my car is in production and and a girl (I guess) very kindly answer me and in half an hour sent me an email with the answer...
View attachment 7806258
Should I be putting in a thumbs up or a laughing smilie? Depends I guess on whether or not that is a language you know. 😊

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
True - that would kill it. Therefore, they should have delayed the expectations, promising a product in my case as far back as October was a huge mistake.
July for the 1st customer cars...
Without repeating what I have said previously there was supposed to be two software updates.

One was to sort out idle emissions and the gearbox and engine talking to the rest of the vehicle.
I thought I'd been following threads quite closely, but "the gearbox and engine talking to the rest of the vehicle" bit seems new to me. 👍

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Let’s hope it is some software issue and thats all, because that won’t slow production. It can be rectified at the dealers..

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
July for the 1st customer cars...

I thought I'd been following threads quite closely, but "the gearbox and engine talking to the rest of the vehicle" bit seems new to me. 👍
A July 1st delivery date would work and then bring it forward as appropriate. Right for those wingers, whinging about the whinging - I won't say more and wait patiently.......

Back
Top Bottom