The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Jardine Kent have just informed me that mine is in production. Was surprised as this isn't showing in the portal.
Excellent news!

a) Their portal or your web page/acct?
b) have you signed a contract?
c) any rough estimate of delivery - unlikely I presume?

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent news!

a) Their portal or your web page/acct?
b) have you signed a contract?
c) any rough estimate of delivery - unlikely I presume?
a) Showing "in production" on the local agent portal but not the customer portal
b) Yes, 2 weeks ago
c) Sadly, no. Jardine have promised to keep me updated though.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
a) Showing "in production" on the local agent portal but not the customer portal
b) Yes, 2 weeks ago
Tks Beormund, another step closer. Hoping next wave on contracts comes later this month as it would be nice to have something tangible (and hopefully correct) and therefore a feeling of 'progress'.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
b) Yes, 2 weeks ago
That's very promising news and give the rest of us hope at least !!
out of interest have you ordered a station wagon or one of the editions , trailmaster etc?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think that the links between the factory and the dealer / customer services / website portal are currently still being worked on. I think this has been a big part of the communication issues. That’s what I got from IA on Monday..

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes - the first batch to Australia (2 weeks ago) was 92 cars but I don't know if that includes mine - I suspect not.
Hope you are one of the 92! I'm struggling to understand why IA can't at least let the 92 customers/dealers know that their vehicles are at sea. There has to be a shipping manifest that lists the vehicles on board and surely a copy has been sent to IA Australia to let them know what they will be dealing with at the port and onward transportation.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think that the links between the factory and the dealer / customer services / website portal are currently still being worked on. I think this has been a big part of the communication issues. That’s what I got from IA on Monday..
Yeah the customer portal is really poor. I was pleased and frankly surprised when mine showed "In Production" same day I got the email notifying me the same thing. Then a week or so later I got a contract (thankfully it was correct) and when I signed it "In Production" disappeared off the portal. The dealer portal still shows it in production thankfully, but it's a small example of how their systems are just not joined up.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jean, as you are regulary cherishing your new toy in Lokeren, did you have a grip on the COC of your car? If Hedin does not have this document, the issue seems to me to be more serious than a simple software update e.g. Homologation problem!!
Not sure that is the case as ive just seen one of the cars used for the journalist trials driving round in North Hampshire, UK.
When you check the DVLA status of the car it was registered in Dec 22 and fit for road.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Been informed that your own portal/account may never match up to the dealer system by a dealer.

They say the software we probably ordered on isn’t the same as what they are using now and the two may never match up.

True or not ? I don’t know but it’s what I was told.

I was also told via email mine was in production or had already been built, currently it’s now neither and in “pre-Production”. I.E not built yet. Told that from the same place as well.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Had a conversation with my dealer today; he is expecting my truck on the 02/04/2023, (Reserved 30/09/2021, ordered 18/05/2022, contract signed 22/02/2023).

They still don't know if all the softwear updates will be available, how long registration, PDI and adding dealer fit extras will take.

I'm especially sore about it as I have been caught in the rain driving the Morgan. It's OK when actually going forwards, you just get soggy when stopped at traffic lights! Still, client thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom