The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
here in Townsville we have several shiploads of vehicles (mainly from Japan) unloading all the time. Hint to IA Australia, there is more to the the world than Melbourne.
They still have to get past the Stink Bug Man :D

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
here in Townsville we have several shiploads of vehicles (mainly from Japan) unloading all the time. Hint to IA Australia, there is more to the the world than Melbourne.
INEOS Australia are using 5 or 6 ports in Australia, not just Melbourne. So the rep told me yesterday.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Well if you ordered before the 10% price rise you might be ahead...if not , at least I'm cashed up and ready to make lemonade from the lemon!
I'm a cash buyer too (thanks COVID) so all I care for is an honest build date and eta delivery.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
There was a delivery to Harwoods Portsmouth today, sadly mine wasn't one of them but have been told I'll get mine at the end of the month hopefully a little sooner.
Sadly mine was one of the cars of the first delivery
but have been told I'll get mine at the end of the month hopefully
:unsure: :cry:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope so thats where mine will be heading - sometme maybe soon ish!!!!!
likewise. no contract received yet and it looks like those turning up at dealers have signed their contracts (at least once!) so I'm a few waves behind. might pop down to Jardine Kent to take a look at the PT02 sometime this spring if at a loose end.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
likewise. no contract received yet and it looks like those turning up at dealers have signed their contracts (at least once!) so I'm a few waves behind. might pop down to Jardine Kent to take a look at the PT02 sometime this spring if at a loose end.
Jardine Kent have just informed me that mine is in production. Was surprised as this isn't showing in the portal.

Back
Top Bottom