The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
18th May for me - just got my contract one hour ago and signed it - Fieldmaster and lots of options ordered.
out of interest does it give you a delivery date on your contract? hats one of the reasons that Ive been given by Ineos in the past for the hold up ? be god to know !
Ta

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some advice please. I've just received my contract and all is correct except they have a full height luggage divider in the vehicle specification. I only ordered the half height cargo barrier. I'm nervous to query it now and potentially delay things. Should I just go ahead with it as is? I believe the divider is installed by the local agent so I can instruct them to not install the divider?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Some advice please. I've just received my contract and all is correct except they have a full height luggage divider in the vehicle specification. I only ordered the half height cargo barrier. I'm nervous to query it now and potentially delay things. Should I just go ahead with it as is? I believe the divider is installed by the local agent so I can instruct them to not install the divider?
It is delivered installed but it looks like a simple job to remove. A hex key is all you need. I’ll ping you a close up if you want.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd just go for it and speak to your agent afterwards. Not too difficult to substitute after delivery.

Can I ask whether the contract makes reference to receiving and reading owners manual?

tks

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd just go for it and speak to your agent afterwards. Not too difficult to substitute after delivery.

Can I ask whether the contract makes reference to receiving and reading owners manual?

tks
@ECrider, no mention of receiving or having to read an owner's manual that I could see.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
out of interest does it give you a delivery date on your contract? hats one of the reasons that Ive been given by Ineos in the past for the hold up ? be god to know !
Ta
No date on the contract when signing.
It actually caveats delivery times everywhere.
I have since spoken to my dealer after signing this morning and he hope to have news on an estimated date on Monday.
He also said of the 8 vehicles he has taken delivery of so far, he only had the heads up on 3 of them before they turned up.
Hopefully things will get a little more organised although I wont mind if mine turns up unannounced, so long as its soon.
Good luck

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't mess with the spec.
The luggage divider is simple to fit / remove and i would accept as is if this is the only issue.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

tks
I only skim read it and don't remember seeing any reference to any manual.
Too excited to sign and get back.
I am banking on assuming we will be given all the info we need on handover, manual, access to online data, etc

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That was scarily easy to sign! One step closer :)

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
A while ago my local Ineos agent informed me that these two would only be offered ordered together.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

12.3 The Customer agrees that it has received, read and understand the owner’s manual of the Vehicle provided to you in hardcopy and available from our website.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback all re Owners Manual.

I was told previously that one of the hold ups in issuing contracts to customers was this blatant untruth asking owners to sign a clause that they new would not be viable.

Was assuming that would've been redacted or amended in some fashion.

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
Called my dealer today (Krah + Enders in Maintal, Germany) and the guy told me they have received 2 customer vehicles and they need a software update. Said nothing changed on my dates (production in Jan, delivery Feb/Mar). Have not received their test drive vehicle yet.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told previously that one of the hold ups in issuing contracts to customers was this blatant untruth asking owners to sign a clause that they new would not be viable.

Was assuming that would've been redacted or amended in some fashion.
There's no reason to change the contract. You get a hardcopy owners manual with the vehicle. After that you've 14 days to read and understand, anything you don't like you've still your full cancellation rights under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.

Back
Top Bottom