The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Contracts seem to be coming thick and fast. Quite a few on Facebook are also celebrating the contract arrival!
So far I’ve received four contracts over the past couple of weeks, amended after errors in the first, first contract last November. I signed the first one and now I just keep getting “contract voided” emails as all the subsequent ones expire. Customer service assure me that my original, correct signed contract is indeed recorded as “signed”.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So far I’ve received four contracts over the past couple of weeks, amended after errors in the first, first contract last November. I signed the first one and now I just keep getting “contract voided” emails as all the subsequent ones expire. Customer service assure me that my original, correct signed contract is indeed recorded as “signed”.
Deposit recorded on "pdf" as 19 may 2022, still no contract...🙄

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think that if water did get to a level of the internal floor, the electrical system will get wet. When you pull the floor covering up in the left or right rear floor pan, you can see the drain plugs. The battery may sit in a separate tray that is higher than the floor level but I didnt see that. There are plenty of photos showing the under seat battery compartment and to be honest, if it floods that high, we’ll have all sorts of other issues, like floating away. I should add that the door sealing if very good to the extant that when you pull them closed, you need to be positive. The dealer where my one is residing suggested that the internal air pressure goes up noticeably when you shut the doors..
The little vent things on the pillers beside the rear doors on the back of the car are specifically there to let pressure out when you close the doors because it is so air/water tight

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Bloc
The little vent things on the pillers beside the rear doors on the back of the car are specifically there to let pressure out when you close the doors because it is so air/water tight
Block them up with duct tape and turn the interior fan on when attempting a really deep crossing :D

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The little vent things on the pillars beside the rear doors on the back of the car are specifically there to let pressure out when you close the doors because it is so air/water tight
Indeed... They allow some positive pressure to build up ---external fresh air and fan to keep dust at bay, but release the immediate pressure wave caused by a closing door, Otherwise the door would be difficult to close and you'd get popping ears like in an aircraft...

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Good to see some movement in Aust. Hoping to see one soon with my 18May22 order and and earlier initial reservation?

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Good to see some movement in Aust. Hoping to see one soon with my 18May22 order and and earlier initial reservation?
Me too, same dates as you and F@@k all in the way of contracts despite many promises..

At the moment ineos couldn't arrange a piss up in little creatures in freo

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Aaaand yet another email today with a fifth (or maybe sixth) digital contract to sign as well as yet another “contract expired” email for one of the others ?!?

Perhaps I’m getting everyone’s contracts?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Aaaand yet another email today with a fifth (or maybe sixth) digital contract to sign as well as yet another “contract expired” email for one of the others ?!?

Perhaps I’m getting everyone’s contracts?
Are the contracts all for the same configuration ?

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Received contract at 7.15 this morning, checked all good and signed.
I suspect a number of contracts will be delivered in batches over the coming days.
They have obviously sorted out a few IT glitches as my status was updated immediately on the portal.
I have been told a number of times it was built mid Jan so hope it will arrive in the UK soon.
Trialmaster with a number of additions for info

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tks PC. Anyone else who receives a contract can you also advise estimated build/built date and projected dely - last time updated.

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Tks PC. Anyone else who receives a contract can you also advise estimated build/built date and projected dely - last time updated.

I too would be interested to find out when people with recent contracts originally placed their orders. I placed my order 19/05/22 and as yet no contract. no build date, nothing :cry:

There's a guy on who posted on the owners FB group last night that they'd just got their contract and confirmation that the vehicle is already built and he'd placed his order the day before me 18/05/22 so I'm clinging to the hope that I'm just down the list 🤞

Back
Top Bottom