The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
On a positive - I test drove a Diesel Grenadier today. All is as been said by others. The steering is weird until you get used to it. Overall impressed, just hope I get my vehicle soon - due at the agents next week.

NB: I got my wife to drive it - a tactical move. :)
wife was keen to try a drive and had her own 20 min off road session at an ineos day at Milton Keynes . All good. However she hasn't driven mine since the day it arrived. wants to try first on Salisbury plain

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
However she hasn't driven mine since the day it arrived. wants to try first on Salisbury plain
Good on 'er!

Salisbury Plain could be a good SOE Gren meet up spot once the back deliveries have mostly (hopefully) been delivered. Perhaps an Indian summer or early autumn jamboree!

Last edited:

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No. Agent advice 3 weeks ago was that my vehicle was in production. I rang to check update and new advice was that it wasn't in production and is timeslot is now a month or before going on to production. My IA portal had never changed over since order was confirmed.
Think positive, your vehicle will have the bugs ironed out. However, we all understand your frustration.......

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Think positive, your vehicle will have the bugs ironed out. However, we all understand your frustration.......
Going from advised as being in production, 3 weeks later, not production but slotted for 1 months' time... the fek.

B7TRR

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All I can say is the vehicle is worth the wait, Ineos are working through a scenario that's new to them and not without issues but what they have achieved is astounding from a concept to hitting the road!

It will make you smile when you get behind the wheel!

Its not a perfect, but I don't know anything that actually is and from my experience anything of interest or characher also has flaws .
In addition, the more miles you do the better it gets, it does take time to loosen up! I've done 1600 miles so far...

EDWARDO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well picked mine up this afternoon petrol SW in inky black, have to say i love it, its friggin huge, goes well and has got huge presence, everyone was very impressed on the school pick up!! Steering now coming from a kodiaq its very wierd at first the non non return and the turns too lock, but you know after a while you start to get used to it, cross winds really effect it on dual carriage way but its the shape of a brick. Interior is a nice place to be, its the foot rest an issue, yes and no, if your really tall then it might be for me just adjust the height of chair and steering wheel and seems ok. In all all i love it its like a tonka toy, it brings out the inner child in you and the acid test is do my kids love it? a big yes im now the coolest dad in the world!! Fuel consumption think its like me it likes a drink!!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
MM23 GZB
Suddenly it’s all so real !! 😁
Monday will be the day as working abroad this week.

A few ifs , but it someone could get it, A magic mushroom IG in the uk, with the number plate

MM23 GRN

UPDATE - MM73 GRN is on DVLA website £399. I didn’t look but I would say you won’t be able to use it just yet but you can buy it now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom