The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to all those who placed an order on opening day and are still 'Sick of Waiting'! :ROFLMAO:
🙏🏾 Yes… still waiting.
Also waiting for my invoice, received the same email twice saying it would be there soon.
Apparently my car is parked somewhere safe in Cologne, at least I know where it is supposed to be now.
Maybe I should start restoring my 1985 LR110, or my Volvo TGB111, or…

Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to all those who placed an order on opening day and are still 'Sick of Waiting'! :ROFLMAO:
My one year anniversary today also , been in production since Jan , contacted Ineos and my dealer several times , got a chassis number and nothing else. Feel sorry for the people I speak to as they get zero support or information from Ineos. Think their communication with customers a disgrace.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
More on the way, spotted yesterday on the a34 nr Sotton Scotney
Cool!
5 on a truck, that's unusual. Must exceed the 4m height limit... Pics from e.g. Germany mostly show max 3, AFAIR.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cool!
5 on a truck, that's unusual. Must exceed the 4m height limit... Pics from e.g. Germany mostly show max 3, AFAIR.
5.03m max here on UK highways, which HSE says is the minimum clearance height under bridges. Would still need plan your route however as plenty of lower obstructions off the beaten track.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has any Grenadier owner received the roof bars yet? We are desperate for them. Camping is proving very cramped what with 2 large dogs taking up much of the cargo area.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anyone who ordered on the first day who hasn’t had a contract yet?

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered at the earliest opportunity. Struggled a bit to get my reservation through but was in the first tranche I would think.
I have had four contracts. First back in November 9th. last in January. No idea why.
Car placed into production end of March.
No news regarding delivery - which was February according my contract.
I wonder if I would get anywhere billing back for vehicle hire over the intervening period. It is a business purchase after all and I would have to turn away work without my tow vehicle.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Falkirkbairn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly one year after ordering I finally have eyes on my grenadier. Side steps fitted but no towbar or roof bars. Now waiting for Ineos to register the vehicle. Off to the minefield that is insuring the thing.

Attachments

• 13F8CBEB-61B8-4C27-B42E-8087A5816B2E.jpeg
    13F8CBEB-61B8-4C27-B42E-8087A5816B2E.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 84

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Update: I have gone from "in production" to production slot scheduled next month and that means 2 more months added to ETA. This is becoming a bit of a

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Update: I have gone from "in production" to production slot scheduled next month and that means 2 more months added to ETA. This is becoming a bit of a
you mean...you contacted your agent...he looked on his computer and got the accurate information not what IA put on the customer portal

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
you mean...you contacted your agent...he looked on his computer and got the accurate information not what IA put on the customer portal
No. Agent advice 3 weeks ago was that my vehicle was in production. I rang to check update and new advice was that it wasn't in production and is timeslot is now a month or before going on to production. My IA portal had never changed over since order was confirmed.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly one year after ordering I finally have eyes on my grenadier. Side steps fitted but no towbar or roof bars. Now waiting for Ineos to register the vehicle. Off to the minefield that is insuring the thing.
AH !!

so thats where my side steps have ended up,

Mind you I have your tow bar !!

Communications yesterday,

Jardine's :- I have some good news for you, Your grenadier is on the transporter and on its way to you now in Sevenoaks, unfortunately I have a bit of bad news, your side steps and picknick table remain on back order, should be getting them some time in June or July, but we have managed to get [obviously rob!!] and fit your tow bar !!

Me :- is everything else there?

Jardine's :- Umm we will have to check!

Well it will give me something to do on Saturday morning when crawling over it !

And thumbs up to the Eldoret Blue Station Wagon towing northwards up the M5 at Worcester last night 1800 - it was a good job you couldn't hear me chuntering at you !!!! looks amazing ! and nice plate too !

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Jardine's :- I have some good news for you, Your grenadier is on the transporter and on its way to you now in Sevenoaks, unfortunately I have a bit of bad news, your side steps and picknick table remain on back order, should be getting them some time in June or July, but we have managed to get [obviously rob!!] and fit your tow bar !!
The shortage of sidesteps and sliders confounds me. I believe they are made in China so can't blame Vladimir. Main ingredient is mild steel of which there is no shortage. Shipping slots and container availability is high and rates are low, so no hold up there. Sounds like poor planning to me.

Back
Top Bottom