The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your mods.

ZEN_OWT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Added a storage bag in the rear. It has Velcro strips that stick to the plastic trim and sticks it in place. Works really well. Time will tell on if it stays “stuck”. The tie down rings are still accessible. Bought it on Amazon for $70USD.

Also added a little pouch to the left of the steering wheel so I have a place to put my phone. I like the location. It’s also stuck in place with some adhesive Velcro strips. With Apple car play I can do all I need wirelessly with Siri. $30 bucks there….

Finally, blacked out the yellow airbag lights behind my wolfbox mirror with a piece of electrical tape. That costed $0 and is no longer a distraction :)
brilliant! i can't believe i didn't think of the electrical tape! thanks for the idea!

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, thought I would post some photos of some of the mods I have added so far. Let me know what you think and happy to answer any questions.

My most favourite mod so far is the 270 awning closely followed by the bushmans upright fridge.

View attachment 7844665

Cheers,
Simon
Hi Simon @Skrambo What Rhino Parts did you exactly use to mount the shovel? Did you use any the Rhino-Rack Stow-It clamps or some more? I really like the sideway mounting which allows you to grab any tool nicely and effortless.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No space in the boot, so fridge on the right back side with extra power supply.
Use the buckle, an old safety belt flap(?) and two straps to fix it on the door mounting point. Extra powersupply with switch.
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6394.jpeg
IMG_6395.jpeg
IMG_6396.jpeg
IMG_6397.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
I got sick of my Android cable catching in the centre box when closed, so I applied a 6mm saddle clamp with one screw so it can rotate and allow the cable to be removed if needed. Drill through plastic into metal ; the screw holds securely.

20240312_201726.jpg

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
This is nothing revolutionary in regards to mods (been done by many on here) just figured Id share mine.

Sill Guard with Xpel

Using a heat gun and trim tool I was able to mold the Xpel material to the contour of the door sill and then trim it around the OME plastic guards. (Images taken a few days after install)
Xpel.jpeg
View attachment tempImageT2HJ6C.jpgView attachment tempImageiFxptT.jpg

Ladder Rung Protection/Grip

I noticed some light surface scratches developing on the access door ladder rungs after a few trips up and down, so with the remaining Xpel material I gave them a bit of protection and added grip.

View attachment tempImageYJ5Apj.jpg

tempImageUoYJRP.jpg

tempImageNJMBkO.jpg

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
This is nothing revolutionary in regards to mods (been done by many on here) just figured Id share mine.

Sill Guard with Xpel

Using a heat gun and trim tool I was able to mold the Xpel material to the contour of the door sill and then trim it around the OME plastic guards. (Images taken a few days after install)
View attachment 7847934
View attachment 7847935View attachment 7847937

I noticed some light surface scratches developing on the access door ladder rungs after a few trips up and down, so with the remaining Xpel material I gave them a bit of protection and added grip.

View attachment 7847939

View attachment 7847940
View attachment 7847941
I've got a roll ready to go on mine 👍🏼

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
Having done a bit of research, I decided to purchase a throttle controller. Two favourites of which I found were from EVC and the one I opted for (DTUK Pedal Box pro). Managed a 15% discount by using code: PB1524 on www.diesel-performance.co.uk
Both EVC and DTUK offer 30 days money back guarantee, so if not happy, its going back. There are a couple of members on here who seem impressed with the EVC X version. Hopefully I will be happy with mine. I want to get rid of that flat spot when taking off from lights, round-a-bouts, etc.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Having done a bit of research, I decided to purchase a throttle controller. Two favourites of which I found were from EVC and the one I opted for (DTUK Pedal Box pro). Managed a 15% discount by using code: PB1524 on www.diesel-performance.co.uk
Both EVC and DTUK offer 30 days money back guarantee, so if not happy, its going back. There are a couple of members on here who seem impressed with the EVC X version. Hopefully I will be happy with mine. I want to get rid of that flat spot when taking off from lights, round-a-bouts, etc.
Does the diesel go from nothing to what feels like 75% throttle just a little past tip in? I feel like the jump in throttle is worsened by the auto start stop. It's like the truck wakes up and then jumps to life, when I am only trying to pull away from a light.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does the diesel go from nothing to what feels like 75% throttle just a little past tip in? I feel like the jump in throttle is worsened by the auto start stop. It's like the truck wakes up and then jumps to life, when I am only trying to pull away from a light.
Generally I am pretty happy with my throttle. Just that 'delay' from still. The Start/Stop, although quick enough, is not to my liking. I want to get into the habit of switching it off each time I start up the vehicle. Hopefully, the throttle controller will give better response when needed throughout the range.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I found my petrol Grenadier was a bit lively on the throttle at first and occasionally it still catches me out. I find if I just have the ball of my foot on the throttle I can miss judge it and over throttle but if I have the whole flat of my foot on the peddle then I can moderate OK. But that’s just me.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I found my petrol Grenadier was a bit lively on the throttle at first and occasionally it still catches me out. I find if I just have the ball of my foot on the throttle I can miss judge it and over throttle but if I have the whole flat of my foot on the peddle then I can moderate OK. But that’s just me.
That is probably my issue as well.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is diesel so likely a little more gentle on the uptake.
Part of my problem is that I just love driving it. That sound of the petrol engine when you give it some makes me smile. Definitely the best vehicle I’ve ever had. Any vehicle would have had some issues doing what I’ve done 🤔😂

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Part of my problem is that I just love driving it. That sound of the petrol engine when you give it some makes me smile. Definitely the best vehicle I’ve ever had. Any vehicle would have had some issues doing what I’ve done 🤔😂
I must admit, the sound of that petrol straight 6 was mighty tempting.

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Sill Guard with Xpel

ACH=full]7847935[/ATTACH]View attachment 7847937

View attachment 7847939
They wrapped pretty nicely.

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here is my DIY cargo shelf. Very useful for gaiters, rock shoes , tie downs etc
Strong and sturdy. If it falls down , as Sean Connery was prone to say : "I've only got my shelf to blame"
Measure 3 times , cut once.
Bunnings shopping list:
2x Alloy frame
2x 3 way connectors
2x 2 way connectors
1x Black wire mesh
1x saddle clips
3x Black alloy (or steel) brackets
1x 3x25mm Flat bar
9x M5x25mm black cap screw bolts
9x M5 locknuts
2x 60mm M8 bolts (remove blanking plate for front side supports)

View attachment 7847759View attachment 7847760View attachment 7847761
That looks perfect to me. You combined shelf and partition grid! Exactly what I am looking for….. 🤔😉👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom