The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Roo / bull bar and side runners

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
Dave did you ever try running your gren without the bar? My sensors have always been a little wacky and didn't get worse with the bar. I did turn them off regardless. As you said, you can see the front of the bar. Especially with an antenna mounted.
No, I have always had the bar on it and I was warned by Ineos that it can play up with the bar fitted.

Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
Good morning from the USA East Coast! I am definitely interested. Will this be available for shipping to the US, ,or better even, will it be distributed by a dealer over here? Thanks!
These bars are being developed by Off-road animal. They have outlets in the US and Aus. I wonder if they have worked out how to utilise the factory rodf swithes to keep it factory for those who did not order the winch option.

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
These bars are being developed by Off-road animal. They have outlets in the US and Aus. I wonder if they have worked out how to utilise the factory rodf swithes to keep it factory for those who did not order the winch option.
I also didn’t get the factory winch option. Not sure I need it but it would be great to have it preset for any future options.

Back
Top Bottom