The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
He advised not wearing "boots" while driving an RHD model. Flats, thongs, and trainers were fine.

These are boots over here...
View attachment 7871295

Everything else is just tennis shoes.
Wearing any form of shoes is uncomfortable in my view. For me, I wear a thong (flip flop?) on the right foot and nothing on the left... it's the only bearable solution for driving more than 50km - again in my view.

In the reverse of Ronnies findings - I have had very little dust ingress to my Gren... less so than my 2018 Ranger used to collect abs or was pretty good. Cabin filter on inspection shows mostly road grim (dark) and even that is reasonably clean at present.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
This seems like a much better solution than the Xspec side carriers, and for less money?? $2K for some side mounts and two 'jerry cans' for 30 liters of extra fuel? This solution gives you over twice the extra capacity, and while you need to figure shipping and installation, is almost $400 cheaper (with the AUS to US exchange currently). Seems like a no brainer to me...

IMG_0041-1030x773.jpg

IMG_0052-1030x773.jpg

And for 98% of owners (by my guesstimate) 4x20L jerries on the roofrack, emptying as you go is a simpler and massively cheaper option again. 😉

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
The AUS NB1 Quartermaster Cab Chassis (base trim) Petrol has a kerb weight of 2,446kg & the Diesel has a kerb weight of 2,527kg both including 90% fuel tank & all other fluids at the correct level.
The total gross weight of both versions is 3,550kg
Higher trim levels do have a higher kerb weight. E.g. Trialmaster with dual battery, tow pack, additional wiring, RAI, KO2 tyres, diff locks, smooth pack, all adds approx. 100kg.
So with load capacity is 1,104 kg & 1,023 kg respectively with 81 litres of fuel.
Most manufacturers either don't include the fuel or don't state if it does or not when they quote a kerb weight.
So if you add a Norweld canopy & tray at 289 kg and the extras for Trialmaster spec at 100 kg that still leaves 700 kg & 625 kg respectively.
Logic says you would add an extended fuel tank at the same time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBdOioXsV8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom