The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
I am surprised he didn't use off road mode at all. That would have deactivated the parking sensors.

I’m not. Full days driving on the island today, and all I did was lock it into high locked and drive it. If it bings and bongs I might press a button, but keeping it simple works to.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m not. Full days driving on the island today, and all I did was lock it into high locked and drive it. If it bings and bongs I might press a button, but keeping it simple works to.
Yes, but he was the one complaining about them when the answer was two pushes of a button away.
Or he could permanently disable them in the settings menu.
I have permanently turned my front ones off as they aren't needed with the good forward vision on the Grenadier.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Whenever Ronny mentions the Grenadier, he has a little smile on his face. Imagine having to resort to a stuck door button and annoying parking sensors, for his negatives.
That review just gave me even more street cred. Thanks Ronny.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Whenever Ronny mentions the Grenadier, he has a little smile on his face. Imagine having to resort to a stuck door button and annoying parking sensors, for his negatives.
He did christen it the Greneos, which I thought he should spell GRINeos.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Exactly, with those few thing to criticizes the title feels more like a "click bait" to me.
Everyone who watches the video to find the "real bad issues" of the Grenadier will stay disappointed after watching it :p

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Comments are generally positive, but as per usual , one old mate for some reason had to comment "my hilux surf with 600000km still run smooth".
If it's not a bot , someone please buy the guy a latte.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Comments are generally positive, but as per usual , one old mate for some reason had to comment "my hilux surf with 600000km still run smooth".
If it's not a bot , someone please buy the guy a latte.
There was a Discovery 3 as well, around I think 300,000km.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
He did say in an earlier video he needed to find faults so he appeared objective. Did he find any?

Did you notice the new rear ladder? He does talk about the LeTech towards the end, but I saw it earlier on the beach footage.
He's had the ladder on for a few months now, I saw it in the workshop, be interested to see how it goes on corrugations

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
He's had the ladder on for a few months now, I saw it in the workshop, be interested to see how it goes on corrugations
Aussie corrugations will find every weakness, every time!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
He asks a great question, where are the other wires? I bet they are all together in the box by the handle.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He asks a great question, where are the other wires? I bet they are all together in the box by the handle.
I have a vague memory one maybe in the tub. Someone with a QM can tell us.

Back
Top Bottom