The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
He advised not wearing "boots" while driving an RHD model. Flats, thongs, and trainers were fine.

These are boots over here...
View attachment 7871295

Everything else is just tennis shoes.
Wearing any form of shoes is uncomfortable in my view. For me, I wear a thong (flip flop?) on the right foot and nothing on the left... it's the only bearable solution for driving more than 50km - again in my view.

In the reverse of Ronnies findings - I have had very little dust ingress to my Gren... less so than my 2018 Ranger used to collect abs or was pretty good. Cabin filter on inspection shows mostly road grim (dark) and even that is reasonably clean at present.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
This seems like a much better solution than the Xspec side carriers, and for less money?? $2K for some side mounts and two 'jerry cans' for 30 liters of extra fuel? This solution gives you over twice the extra capacity, and while you need to figure shipping and installation, is almost $400 cheaper (with the AUS to US exchange currently). Seems like a no brainer to me...

IMG_0041-1030x773.jpg

IMG_0052-1030x773.jpg

And for 98% of owners (by my guesstimate) 4x20L jerries on the roofrack, emptying as you go is a simpler and massively cheaper option again. 😉

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Disco 3 gearbox? It's the same as in the IG, Audi, BMW, Grand Cherokee etc.
Nothing inherently wrong. But if it hits a rock, it has that plastic sump. Like the Ineos.

Nadir5

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
That plastic sump is why my first Grenadier-related purchase (before I even had the truck) was a skid plate to protect it.

Back
Top Bottom