The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Good morning Chris,

Great to see you on here. I did get the towing issue email and I’ve been working with Christine and I asked her a question a week ago that she has been unable to answer. My original configuration included the roof rack and side steps as dealer installed accessories however I would prefer to wait and see what the aftermarket has to offer as nether of these are ideal for me. Is it a problem to cancel these two items on my contract or will Red Noland insist that the original configuration stay the same even though these are dealer installed accessorie?
@Regalz we can work with you on that, no problem!

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Would you mind answering this Chris?
@Regalz, sorry for the delayed reply, but yes we can take care of that. Always feel free to call me, between this forum, multiple Facebook Groups, email, texts, etc... the notifications get a bit overwhelming sometimes.... a phone call is never a bother though!

Local time
Reaction score
That one would be mine! Crazy the extremes that the green goes from under bright or dark lighting conditions. Have to say i think the white steelies is killer! Definitely gives old school vibes if that’s what you are going for versus the modern GWAgon look.
View attachment 7835436View attachment 7835437View attachment 7835438View attachment 7835439View attachment 7835440
I picked mine up on 12/23 from Red Noland and the finance guy (can’t remember his name unfortunately) showed me some pics of yours. I drove mine up to Denver and then drove my f150 up to Loveland. On the way back from Loveland at around 6pm I saw you heading south on I25. First Gren I’ve seen on the road and it was the same day I picked mine up. Love the wheels with the roof, well done!

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I picked mine up on 12/23 from Red Noland and the finance guy (can’t remember his name unfortunately) showed me some pics of yours. I drove mine up to Denver and then drove my f150 up to Loveland. On the way back from Loveland at around 6pm I saw you heading south on I25. First Gren I’ve seen on the road and it was the same day I picked mine up. Love the wheels with the roof, well done!
Oh nice congrats! The blue with the white roof looks awesome as well! Yeah I’m definitely pleased with how the white steelies look.. definitely gives the retro vibe I was looking for. Haven’t seen any other grens on the Colorado roads yet but have had friends send me picks of a solid eldoret blue.

Local time
Reaction score
Oh nice congrats! The blue with the white roof looks awesome as well! Yeah I’m definitely pleased with how the white steelies look.. definitely gives the retro vibe I was looking for. Haven’t seen any other grens on the Colorado roads yet but have had friends send me picks of a solid eldoret blue.
Saw my second one today at DIA, solid green. Unfortunately I was busy talking to police as my F150 was missing from its parking space. Turns out there is some sort of “Mexican cartel” truck theft ring targeting f150’s at DIA. They got 10 yesterday and have done as many as 21 in a day. Fortunately mine was spotted by the police after it had been broken into but before they could return with a reprogrammed fob that would let them drive it away and they impounded It with relatively minor damage.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Saw my second one today at DIA, solid green. Unfortunately I was busy talking to police as my F150 was missing from its parking space. Turns out there is some sort of “Mexican cartel” truck theft ring targeting f150’s at DIA. They got 10 yesterday and have done as many as 21 in a day. Fortunately mine was spotted by the police after it had been broken into but before they could return with a reprogrammed fob that would let them drive it away and they impounded It with relatively minor damage.
Interesting, just read a couple articles on this after hearing your story. Looks like F150 are easy to steal once you have the tools. It also sound like in October they caught 13 individuals, and most trucks were used to steal ATM machines. Plus most were recovered in CO, Texas and New Mexico. Only one in Juarez Mexico. I wonder how it's been linked to Mexican cartel. Maybe because the felons were Mexican? The whole cartel thing is crazy. It's like the modern day mob but they don't have scorcasie making feel good movies about them.

Local time
Reaction score
Interesting, just read a couple articles on this after hearing your story. Looks like F150 are easy to steal once you have the tools. It also sound like in October they caught 13 individuals, and most trucks were used to steal ATM machines. Plus most were recovered in CO, Texas and New Mexico. Only one in Juarez Mexico. I wonder how it's been linked to Mexican cartel. Maybe because the felons were Mexican? The whole cartel thing is crazy. It's like the modern day mob but they don't have scorcasie making feel good movies about them.
The officer who drove me to my truck claimed that particularly for Raptors they get orders from Mexico and are paid $7500 per truck, otherwise I’m not exactly clear on the “cartel” language he used. He did mention the arrest of the 13 and said that the theft’s immediately stopped, but then they all bonded out and it started back up again 🤷🏼‍♂️

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The officer who drove me to my truck claimed that particularly for Raptors they get orders from Mexico and are paid $7500 per truck, otherwise I’m not exactly clear on the “cartel” language he used. He did mention the arrest of the 13 and said that the theft’s immediately stopped, but then they all bonded out and it started back up again 🤷🏼‍♂️
That is crazy.

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
@Chris Maynard I saw on a FB post that Red Noland is selling premade Deutsch connection pigtails for the roof power points. Is this something you guys are offering for sale to public? (i.e. outside your own Grenadier customer base)

Local time
Reaction score
I cant think of a Scorcese mob movie that I would describe as "Feel Good."

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
@Chris Maynard I saw on a FB post that Red Noland is selling premade Deutsch connection pigtails for the roof power points. Is this something you guys are offering for sale to public? (i.e. outside your own Grenadier customer base)
When I visited this weekend, they mentioned this. Electrical systems are not my forte, so I didn’t quite understand the significance but I can confirm the existence.

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
You can contact our Parts Department at 719-896-4065 to order those.

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to make something yourself!

We could not find any quality Deutsch Connection Plugs online for our customers so we decided to make our own!

Handmade, with high quality plugs, wire, weather proof resin, heat shrink on the outside ready to go on your new Grenadier Accessory!

They are $35 each plus shipping, however if you send your cores (picture 4) back to us, they are only $25 each. You can call our Parts Department at 719-896-4065 from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday to order them. 73213721777__AE241B20-AB4F-411C-BB47-8A510CAF56D4.jpgIMG_3963.jpgIMG_3085.jpgIMG_3086.jpg

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
You can find Deutsch DTP plugs on Ali Express or other sites like Amazon ... and every simple thing is made in China nowadays, even iPhones

Back
Top Bottom