The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
@Chris Maynard Hey any chance you can give us clarity on what you have been told around the timeline from ships landing in Port to arrival at Red Noland? I know a fair amount of us have vehicles landing November 7th in California, so the pipe dream is December arrival, but it might be worth tempering expectations if it's going to be a long wait.

@hustlehard285 We are just as eager to get this vehicles here as you all are for sure! We know there will be some items and updates addressed at port, which will keep them there for an unknown amount of time. This time of year weather can start affecting the truck routes too, then when we get the vehicles we have to install accessories and such. We have been telling clients 60 days from arrival on US Soil to client handover due to the unknown factors at this time.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@hustlehard285 We are just as eager to get this vehicles here as you all are for sure! We know there will be some items and updates addressed at port, which will keep them there for an unknown amount of time. This time of year weather can start affecting the truck routes too, then when we get the vehicles we have to install accessories and such. We have been telling clients 60 days from arrival on US Soil to client handover due to the unknown factors at this time.
Okay gotcha, that was the rumor I had heard coming out of Red Noland, but I know some of the PNW shops were saying 30 days. I'll set my sights on January 2024 and be stoked if it's earlier. Thanks for the reply!

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Okay gotcha, that was the rumor I had heard coming out of Red Noland, but I know some of the PNW shops were saying 30 days. I'll set my sights on January 2024 and be stoked if it's earlier. Thanks for the reply!
@hustlehard285 I would rather surprise you with an earlier arrival than have to tell you to wait some more...

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Hi, this is Chris Maynard, Manager at Red Noland INEOS Grenadier. Did you get a response? Please call me at 719.249.5660, I'm available for any questions/concerns. Talk to you soon!
Yeah Chris, thanks! Eric hit me rip and we drove around in the snowstorm last week. Nice meeting you both.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So:
6-12 weeks to ship for EU to US
60 (especially starting out) from landfall to delivery.

So take your production date and add 90 to 130 days…

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in the Red Noland thread. This is Chris Maynard, Sales Manager at Red Noland INEOS Grenadier. Please reach out to me personally if you need anything! I want to make sure everyone can get a test drive and will do my best to accomodate your needs and time constraints. My direct desk line is 719.302.1034 or message me through this forum or off the Facebook groups!

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about the tow package but they told me it wasn't on the spec sheet. Glad I am not the only one in the boat here.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about the tow package but they told me it wasn't on the spec sheet. Glad I am not the only one in the boat here.
Yeah on the initial call I had when they went over the specs, the tow package was missing. Word on the forum is that happened for everyone and it wasn't a big deal. Red Noland did say they were going to be charging me extra to have it installed.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah on the initial call I had when they went over the specs, the tow package was missing. Word on the forum is that happened for everyone and it wasn't a big deal. Red Noland did say they were going to be charging me extra to have it installed.
Charge you extra?! It isn't a dealer accessory. They shouldn't be charging for this.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Charge you extra?! It isn't a dealer accessory. They shouldn't be charging for this.
Based on the email just out from Ineos regarding the trailer hitch, I would be surprised/upset if we were paying for installation. Sidenote: I don’t care about towing towing, I just need to put my bike rack in the thing. Good thing it’s ski season now, so they have time to get it straight.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Based on the email just out from Ineos regarding the trailer hitch, I would be surprised/upset if we were paying for installation. Sidenote: I don’t care about towing towing, I just need to put my bike rack in the thing. Good thing it’s ski season now, so they have time to get it straight.
I got the email too, too funny. When I asked my Red Noland "sales agent" about the towing issue yesterday, I got back a snarky response of "Please let me get the 1st cars in before we are concerned with issues that may not be true"

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. So long as the hitch works enough to put my bike rack on, that’s all I care about for awhile…

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Kinda wish my dealer was on the forum. Nice job @Chris Maynard for giving updates to your customers. It does help us all. I’ll put a good word in for you if you want to transfer to New England 😆
Thanks for the kind words @AngusMacG! I am glad you find it helpful, I hear New England is great, but I'm pretty happy in the Rockies out here!

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I got the email too, too funny. When I asked my Red Noland "sales agent" about the towing issue yesterday, I got back a snarky response of "Please let me get the 1st cars in before we are concerned with issues that may not be true"
@hustlehard285 This is Chris Maynard, Manager are Red Noland. I do apologize for her response there, she should have asked me about it. You should have just received an email from us with some more information. You will not be charged for the hitch nor to install. Red Noland is not charging install labor for reservation holders for an accessories that were part of your order.

Back
Top Bottom