The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
New member here. Have been consuming IG content all over the internet.

Will be doing a test drive at Red Noland this week. Currently driving a '23 4Runner. Will need to verify that the IG fits in my garage w/ a 7' door.

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score

Will be doing a test drive at Red Noland this week. Currently driving a '23 4Runner. Will need to verify that the IG fits in my garage w/ a 7' door.
Good folks at Red Noland. I did a test drive with them earlier this year which took the better part of a full morning. They also put one up on a lift and allowed me to look at whatever I liked underneath. The sales rep I worked with was Christine Bickel and I also met John Moore from the service department.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score

It’s 81” - if you do a rack or bars they would have to be low profile (like Leitner) - if you do a lift, bigger tires or an awning, those could/would all be issues. You’re right on the edge with 7’. Probably either a lift or rack but not both - and positively not an awning with a rack if you have a lift. The standard Eibach lifts are 1.7” or 2.5”, so with those and bigger wheels, you’re out of luck on clearance. But a lot of people are having drive shaft issues when they do the lift, so skip that for now. And remember clearance for something like a WeBoost antenna. The master of measurement here is @DaBull - if my memory is correct, he is running a Leitner rack and stock suspension. He measures everything on the Grenadier - “the keeper of weights and measures.”

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The red Nolan guys are awesome. The 7 foot door is a real issue. A lift, bigger tires, or a roof rack; pick one. I am in the same boat. Older house. Never really thought that it would be an issue, but damn these things are tall.

Zak Smith

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
Good folks at Red Noland. I did a test drive with them earlier this year which took the better part of a full morning. They also put one up on a lift and allowed me to look at whatever I liked underneath. The sales rep I worked with was Christine Bickel and I also met John Moore from the service department.
Christine is great

bradb622

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Red Nolan is a fantastic group of people who will look after you well after you’ve driven your Grenadier home. I’ve never known a more dedicated dealer.
As far as height, it is a tall vehicle so worth the careful measurement. I have the Leitner Roof Rack and 285/75/17 tires, making it just under 7 feet.

Back
Top Bottom