The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
OK, I will work on something
thx

Received my under seat bags (one from each side) today from you. They are wonderful and great quality.

Thank you for the craftsmanship

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Just received my single bags today and they are excellent! Very good quality and exactly what I wanted. Thanks Rob for your attention to detail and the wonderful customer service. I Highly recommend this company.
Glad to hear that, we certainly try to exceed expectations, send pics off them when you get them filled up.

Have a great weekeend

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Received my under seat bags (one from each side) today from you. They are wonderful and great quality.

Thank you for the craftsmanship

So happy to hear that, send pics when you get them filled up. let us know if there is anything else you need made

have a great weekend

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob, Just received my under the seat storage bags and my door cubby bag too. Incredible design and quality. It takes a lot to impress me and I am impressed. Thanks for being so responsive. If anyone is looking for high quality storage bags that are Fit for Purpose for their Grenadier, look no further. Give Rob, the owner of OverlandGearGuy.com, a call. You will be pleased.

I fear I am now going to become a bag guy vs a bag lady and order a lot more, which is not a bad thing. :) DaBull

Link to Under Seat Bags for Grenadier
https://overlandgearguy.com/products/grenadier-door-under-seat-storage-bags-pair

Link to Grenadier Door Cubby Bags
https://overlandgearguy.com/collect...renadier-door-storage-cubby-small-pouch-8x3x4

Glad you are so happy with them, its good to impress you then !
nothing wrong with being the Bag Guy.

have a great weekend, we will be releasing more new products next week.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
This may seem a bit dorky but I'd like a duffel bag for my clothes for the trunk. Same material, I would like a grenadier logo stitched on it.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
This may seem a bit dorky but I'd like a duffel bag for my clothes for the trunk. Same material, I would like a grenadier logo stitched on it.
Not dorky at all, I am a fan of duffel made out if this material or sail cloth. They last forever.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score

I forgot the Link

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, something like that medium duffel. A strip of Velcro on top for my Velcro name, and embroidered on the side Grenadier in black with a red Grenadier style a. I'd get a his and hers pair. Would be for my clothes when camping.

Did anyone buy the utensil bag? I like it but I can't figure out if it zips shut when folded for travel? I would like something like that which either folds, zips or rolls up. I like the attachment to the utility rail, great idea.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, something like that medium duffel. A strip of Velcro on top for my Velcro name, and embroidered on the side Grenadier in black with a red Grenadier style a. I'd get a his and hers pair. Would be for my clothes when camping.

Did anyone buy the utensil bag? I like it but I can't figure out if it zips shut when folded for travel? I would like something like that which either folds, zips or rolls up. I like the attachment to the utility rail, great idea.
We can put the name velcro on any product if its not there already, ALL our products are made in house and can be custom made, yes we can add the G Logo

All of your utensil organizers Roll up like a tool roll. not zipper, and all of them can hang by L track or Suction Cups, Hooks...

and we have a bunch of actual Duffel Bags just not up on the website yet

30D4BEBA-0EDC-4482-BC49-19C00E2DB1E3 2.JPGIMG_6087 2.JPEG

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
That range bag looks like it would work. What's the dimensions?
I'm looking for the inside dimensions of the main pocket.

Main Compartment is 21" X 9.5" X 8" Tall

large front pocket is 6" X 17" X 3"

I have about 8 more Bagss I will try to list on the website by Monday

Attached are some Kid bags that we have made

And here is a link to another bag

IMG_2582 2.jpg

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I'm looking for a touch bigger. Something like this: 23'' x 15' x 10'' would be a great size.
We could certainly make one up, this is the closest I have online

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We could probably make pockets to go in those two areas on the back doors, let me look into that, because your right not everyone will want a camp table there.

Another thought on the rear back door storage pouches...It would be nice to easily access the storage panel in the back door, especially if you have the roadside emergency kit. It would be a pain to have to unscrew the screws every time to get access.

What about having a stip with Velcro mounted to the screws on the top and bottom (maybe side too if needed) of the panel and have the pouch piece attached to secured velcro strips? That would allow easy removal of the pouch section and with heavy duty velcro there should be enough strength to hold it on. I have something similar in my Conqueror camper and it holds a lot of weight. Once you take the pouch section off you could even hang it on the the exterior utility belt if it has eyelets for hanging.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1 (21).jpeg
    1 (21).jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 48

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Another thought on the rear back door storage pouches...It would be nice to easily access the storage panel in the back door, especially if you have the roadside emergency kit. It would be a pain to have to unscrew the screws every time to get access.

What about having a stip with Velcro mounted to the screws on the top and bottom (maybe side too if needed) of the panel and have the pouch piece attached to secured velcro strips? That would allow easy removal of the pouch section and with heavy duty velcro there should be enough strength to hold it on. I have something similar in my Conqueror camper and it holds a lot of weight. Once you take the pouch section off you could even hang it on the the exterior utility belt if it has eyelets for hanging.

Thanks

Hi

Someone else had mentioned a pouch there, and I thought of putting Grommets in the pouch and using the existing screws, I don't think velcro would last there, how long have you had that similar set up in your other rig, do you have heavy items in there ?

Rob

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi

Someone else had mentioned a pouch there, and I thought of putting Grommets in the pouch and using the existing screws, I don't think velcro would last there, how long have you had that similar set up in your other rig, do you have heavy items in there ?

Rob

Grommets would work but it's not as functional if you want to take it off to access the storage area in the door. I think there should be grommets in a 2" velcro strip that is attached to the door as the mounting point.

I've had the velcro on my camper storage door for years and it has big pockets that hold a thick 10' 50 amp charging cable, etc. In total that pouch weights over 10lbs. While it's easy to remove I never remove it.

see attached pictures of the door on my Conqueror camper with the pouch secured to the door with velcro. These pouches are much bigger than what would be needed in the Grenadier. In the Grenadier you can't have them too deep otherwise they will interfere with a drawer system.

Thanks for taking these ideas into consideration. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Attachments

• 3 (2).jpeg
    3 (2).jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1 (22).jpeg
    1 (22).jpeg
    405.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 4 (1).jpeg
    4 (1).jpeg
    543.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 2 (6).jpeg
    2 (6).jpeg
    339.7 KB · Views: 33

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Grommets would work but it's not as functional if you want to take it off to access the storage area in the door. I think there should be grommets in a 2" velcro strip that is attached to the door as the mounting point.

I've had the velcro on my camper storage door for years and it has big pockets that hold a thick 10' 50 amp charging cable, etc. In total that pouch weights over 10lbs. While it's easy to remove I never remove it.

see attached pictures of the door on my Conqueror camper with the pouch secured to the door with velcro. These pouches are much bigger than what would be needed in the Grenadier. In the Grenadier you can't have them too deep otherwise they will interfere with a drawer system.

Thanks for taking these ideas into consideration. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I would certainly give it a shot, message me and we can work out the details, Color, Size, Pocket Config...

THX
Rob

Back
Top Bottom