The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi Bruce, do you mean like a clear plastic window that you would write your tag on a paper and slip inside there, if so we could do that, but the custom velcro tags does work great.
A window to see the contents. I prefer Velcro to a slipcover for tags. I now realize the window sacrifices toughness which is going to be an unfortunate compromise on the ones I ordered.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
O Wow, I bet thats hard to see all the cool accessories out there and no where to put it, I have been looking at the rear Drawer pull outs
It's very hard but at same time I get some cool stuff. When it arrives it will be added and my wife will think it all came standard. At least that is what I am hoping.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
It's very hard but at same time I get some cool stuff. When it arrives it will be added and my wife will think it all came standard. At least that is what I am hoping.
I'm pretty handy with Adobe software - I can make you an invoice that'll look pretty convincing! 🤣

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Lol Actually I am just making a fender cover that specifically fits the Grenadier, there are hundreds of generic and some vehicle specific fender protectors out there, I was ask by the dealership to make one specific for the Grenadier, so I did, and thought others might one want as well.

My intention is not to throw stones - simply illustrate that protecting flat fenders like the Grenadier has been done for quite some time in the Defender world - the hard insert is key to preventing very real damage. It requires more than just a soft cover.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
My intention is not to throw stones - simply illustrate that protecting flat fenders like the Grenadier has been done for quite some time in the Defender world - the hard insert is key to preventing very real damage. It requires more than just a soft cover.
I did not take it that way at all, we offer custom sewing for all our products, and we could put something else in there, but this is what the dealership wanted.

Appreciate the feedback for sure

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1 (15).jpeg
    1 (15).jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 2 (3).jpeg
    2 (3).jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 24

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi @OverlandGearGuy. Nice products. Any plans to produce a single bag for under the seat similar to these from Grenadier.parts? https://grenadier.parts/products/untersitz-aufbewahrungstasche Thanks
Yes I have talked to a couple people on here about a single bag, we have been working on two designs, one has a zipper down the center like the narrower bags and then a 3 sided zipper like alot of our other bags have - https://overlandgearguy.com/products/overland-storage-cube-set

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Choice of Colors
View attachment 7835242

Choice of Colors
View attachment 7835242
Hi Rod, Perfect. Thank You. Looks like I am the first to get the new under the seat bags with handles on both sides. DaBull

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
Mike I agree with you, shipping to AU and Spain is stupid expensive. I wish there was a way around that.
I just got Melvill and Moon seat covers from South Africa.....the shipping was close the purchase price

Back
Top Bottom