The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
Here is the Single Under the Seat bag that a couple of you asked about

Two versions of the bag, Center Zipper and a 3 Sided Zipper

Under Seat Storage Bag SGL0.jpg

Under Seat Storage Bag SGL8.jpg

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
Mike I agree with you, shipping to AU and Spain is stupid expensive. I wish there was a way around that.
It may be worth investigating options like fright forwarding companies? I really don't know that much about it to really give you any ideas.

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Here is the Single Under the Seat bag that a couple of you asked about

Two versions of the bag, Center Zipper and a 3 Sided Zipper

View attachment 7835331

View attachment 7835332
Hi Rob. That was quick, good work! I like the one with the zipper on 3 sides but I think it would be nice to have the zipper on the 2 long sides and the outside facing end so the cover can be opened (at least partially) without sliding the bag out completely from under the seat. Just my 2 cents. I also like the sold cover vs clear that is on other bags. Thanks for your attention to our ideas. That's great customer service.

Attachments

• 1 (17).jpeg
    1 (17).jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 28

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob. That was quick, good work! I like the one with the zipper on 3 sides but I think it would be nice to have the zipper on the 2 long sides and the outside facing end so the cover can be opened (at least partially) without sliding the bag out completely from under the seat. Just my 2 cents. I also like the sold cover vs clear that is on other bags. Thanks for your attention to our ideas. That's great customer service.
I can certainly customize one like that for you, not sure I would want to include it in my line up

You will not be happy with that Clear Plastic over the long run, I have used it for 33 years and in those applications its fine, but with tools, and bulky items inside and sliding it under th seat, it will not wear that way you want it.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
My intention is not to throw stones - simply illustrate that protecting flat fenders like the Grenadier has been done for quite some time in the Defender world - the hard insert is key to preventing very real damage. It requires more than just a soft cover.

I would like to second the request for fender covers that lay flat atop the "wings" and include a hard insert. {A magnetic strip could be included as well.) The ones you've already created for the dealership are fine for workshop mechanics with large tool benches at the ready, but the average wench spinner may not have that available - or may be further afield and working from a tool roll only.

It's apparent that the Grenadier presents unique challenges with the raised rim for the hood/bonnet seal and the aluminum components that preclude simple magnetic anchors but, if you ever get around to designing a set that lay flat, I'll definitely be on board.

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
Hey Rob, what about the poor women and boys living in Europe? Do you ship to germany as well?
Your work is beautiful and will improve every Grenadier.

RM

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Rob, what about the poor women and boys living in Europe? Do you ship to germany as well?
Your work is beautiful and will improve every Grenadier.

RM
We do ship to Germany all the time, its a bit expensive , but what isn't these days, I am wondering if you guys did a group buy and ship it over in 1-2 boxes to save on shipping costs, I have not done that, but it may work

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Happy New Year 9.png
    Merry Christmas Happy New Year 9.png
    628 KB · Views: 18

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
regarding: 'have the zipper on the 2 long sides and the outside facing end so the cover can be opened (at least partially) without sliding the bag out completely from under the seat'.

I can certainly customize one like that for you, not sure I would want to include it in my line up

You will not be happy with that Clear Plastic over the long run, I have used it for 33 years and in those applications its fine, but with tools, and bulky items inside and sliding it under th seat, it will not wear that way you want it.
That's a great idea. I'd take a pair when you do that custom run.

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Hi Rob. I agree, I prefer the solid cover. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd also prefer 2 of the 2 long side and end / handle side zip, wide under-seat bags (not windowed, but solid Cordura top) in coyote. I will be placing an order for several items at some point in the near future. I'm anticipating delivery of my Gren in the next few weeks to a month. I'll need a recovery board bag, fire extingusher bags, these under seat bags, and several name tags

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I'd also prefer 2 of the 2 long side and end / handle side zip, wide under-seat bags (not windowed, but solid Cordura top) in coyote. I will be placing an order for several items at some point in the near future. I'm anticipating delivery of my Gren in the next few weeks to a month. I'll need a recovery board bag, fire extingusher bags, these under seat bags, and several name tags
Perfect, we will get you all fixed up, those recovery board bag is a necessity if you want to keep all the mud, sand, snow... out of the back of the rig

if you come up with a need for something else, let me know, always looking for new product ideas

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Perfect, we will get you all fixed up, those recovery board bag is a necessity if you want to keep all the mud, sand, snow... out of the back of the rig

if you come up with a need for something else, let me know, always looking for new product ideas

Could you use those bags and sew on a secure strap to attach hem to the ladder. I currently use ROX straps to attach my boards to my rear tire on my defender. Now that is going away trying to think of a different solution.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Could you use those bags and sew on a secure strap to attach hem to the ladder. I currently use ROX straps to attach my boards to my rear tire on my defender. Now that is going away trying to think of a different solution.
I have made a few that mount to the spare tire or the ladder like these

Maybe next week I will make a bag to hold them specifically to the Grenadier Ladder, if I do, what color would you like

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 3.21.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 3.21.25 PM.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 15

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Happy Sunday everyone

I had a couple people ask about door pouches, I have these, if your wanting something different, just let me know

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 10.47.50 AM.png

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I have made a few that mount to the spare tire or the ladder like these

Maybe next week I will make a bag to hold them specifically to the Grenadier Ladder, if I do, what color would you like
Black please

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Happy Sunday everyone

I had a couple people ask about door pouches, I have these, if your wanting something different, just let me know

View attachment 7835450

Hi Rod, Perfect. Just completed an an order for a pair in Charcoal. You can send them to me when you ship me the under seat bags I ordered a couple days ago.
Now if I can just buy enough of these I could organize my house, LOL. DaBull

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rod, Perfect. Just completed an an order for a pair in Charcoal. You can send them to me when you ship me the under seat bags I ordered a couple days ago.
Now if I can just buy enough of these I could organize my house, LOL. DaBull
You bet, I will put it all together for you

I can do bags to organizer your house as well LOL.

Rob

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Updated pics of the single under seat bags

3 sided zipper or Center Zipper

Under Seat Storage Bag61.jpg

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could you do open top or 3 sided zipper on the door bag with some sort of inner dividers, maybe Velcro in the short direction? Could see them being used to tuck water bottle, small camera, tools, flashlight, etc in for quick access. Currently ( in my Toyota) I just dump everything in and it's a mess.

Back
Top Bottom