The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
looks good. I agree an adjustable divider would be nice.

The yellow makes it easy to find small items inside but I'm not sure about the color....is there an option for a grey liner to match the doors?

Thanks

Upon special request we can change the inside Lining, but its yellow across the board on all out products that have a liner.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Anything in the works like this.

Ideally a hard back/plastic insert to keep its form.

We did think about a plastic insert as an option.

I have done many products similar to those, for different vehicles

I have a list of items that I will be making very soon

Maybe these products will give you some ideas

https://overlandgearguy.com/collect...izer-for-storyteller-jayco-entegra-revel-vans

https://overlandgearguy.com/collect...el-van-rear-storage-organizer-with-ipad-pouch

https://overlandgearguy.com/products/four-wheel-campers-kitchen-organizers

attached images are some storage ideas I have done in my Sprinter Van

My Garagae2.jpg

My garage.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Rob,

Do you have any thoughts on a simple cover for the entire rear cargo area? Most SUVs and hatchbacks now have a roman shade type of retractable cover to keep prying eyes off your stuff in the back. The Grenadier has nothing like this. Maybe a 4-point black / charcoal Cordura square / rectangle tarp sort of thing with some sturdy (HK type?) clips, easy to secure to the existing lash points on the rear cargo area side walls, but able to be left for long periods without sagging? Maybe some sort of a cinch buckle on webbing straps like a Vtac-sling? I like the cargo net to hold stuff in place, but just thinking more cover than secure.

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Rob,

Do you have any thoughts on a simple cover for the entire rear cargo area? Most SUVs and hatchbacks now have a roman shade type of retractable cover to keep prying eyes off your stuff in the back. The Grenadier has nothing like this. Maybe a 4-point black / charcoal Cordura square / rectangle tarp sort of thing with some sturdy (HK type?) clips, easy to secure to the existing lash points on the rear cargo area side walls, but able to be left for long periods without sagging? Maybe some sort of a cinch buckle on webbing straps like a Vtac-sling? I like the cargo net to hold stuff in place, but just thinking more cover than secure.

We have this, this was the first prototype, we have been revising it a little bit

https://overlandgearguy.com/collect...ories/products/ineos-grenadier-rear-cargo-net - also working on an upper version of the same type

Don't focus on the seat organizer, two different products

INEOSGrenadierAccessories-68_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Attachments

• INEOSGrenadierAccessories-75_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    INEOSGrenadierAccessories-75_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 11
  • INEOSGrenadierAccessories-76_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    INEOSGrenadierAccessories-76_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 12

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rob,

Hi IG_in_AZ,
I have a 2020 New Defender and the rear cargo luggage cover they have is great. It keeps anyone from seeing what you have stored under it. It is not meant to secure anything, just keep everything hidden and keep prying eyes away. I love it as it simply rolls up to be not much larger than a paper roll empty tube, and it is easy to attach and detach. Below are 2 ebay posts I found for the cover so you can see how it looks. There are 4 elastic cord loops that slip over mounting points in the vehicle and a couple clips too. The left and right hand sides where the 4 elastic cord loops are have wood dowels sewn in to keep the cover from sagging at the sides and the elastic straps keep everything taught. It should not be hard to have something like this duplicated and to find mounting hooks to secure with double stick automotive adhesive tape or even a couple screws. I am going to contact Rob with OverlandGearGuy to see if you can put something together. Here' the links to the 2 ebay listings. DaBull

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...martRedirect=y&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3860384143...d=link&campid=5338980679&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
looks good. I agree an adjustable divider would be nice.

The yellow makes it easy to find small items inside but I'm not sure about the color....is there an option for a grey liner to match the doors?

Thanks
Do the divider and a non-yellow interior lining (maybe dark grey or black?) and I'm in.

I will be placing my order after the holidays so hopefully that becomes an option.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Got my new Logo's Finished today, we will be making Stickers, Patches, and maybe T Shirts if people want.

Which one do you like better

overlandgearguy 2-1-2.jpg

or #2

overlandgearguy 1-1-2.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Good catch @Jeffrey on the flip and totally agree that stroke is too heavy.

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I have to be totally Upfront, I love the look of it, they will both be durable, however the Clear Plastic has a chance of getting scratched up, depending on what you have inside there, rubbing against it, and if the bag is too full, that same plastic may rub against the portion of the seat.

I can look into maybe a different plastic that maybe more scratch resistant.

View attachment 7836716

Does that make sense
Yes it does. Thanks. I like the look of the clear as well. I'm going to be heading to Mexico for a couple months at the beginning of Jan (unfortunately not in my Grenadier) so when I come back I plan to order these under seat bags and hopefully a rear door pouch system if you develop one. Looking forward to seeing what other items you come up with for the Grenadier.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
NEW PRODUCT ALERT

THX @DaBull for the Idea

Grenadier User Manual Pouch0 2.jpg

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Yes it does. Thanks. I like the look of the clear as well. I'm going to be heading to Mexico for a couple months at the beginning of Jan (unfortunately not in my Grenadier) so when I come back I plan to order these under seat bags and hopefully a rear door pouch system if you develop one. Looking forward to seeing what other items you come up with for the Grenadier.

Well thats too bad you will not have it for your trip

Here is the link to that item. https://overlandgearguy.com/products/ineos-grenadier-under-seat-storage-bag-clear-top. and just remind me when you place your order you want that divider.

We have a long list of items we are working on, just not enough hours in the day lol

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄

Back
Top Bottom