The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends who are spread all over the country.
I try not to post very often and I stopped posting on the Ineos group page several weeks ago because it was just full of wankers.
I posted there because I was asked to by someone.
Actually found it amusing when I deleted it when it had 73 likes and heaps of people were commenting.
Then poof......all gone.
We're all waiting for you to get your Grenadier, we are pleased to have a forum member getting one of the first customer "real" vehicles. Just think of the questions we can ask, no more speculating over issues. All I can say is good luck to you and enjoy your new pride and joy, hopefully not to long before we get to join you

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
I tell you: Their software is total crap. There is no other explanation.

Business processes cannot at all be designed as wrong as their software works. Not.
I think if everyone starts saying your product is shit and your service sucks that is bad publicity.
Luckily it isn't the case here
Is that really so? I think that some posts here are neither good for the reputation of Ineos and therefore ultimately not good for us as buyers.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
A member on the Australian IG page, called Gruff, his profile is all about him being impatient about delivery time etc hasn't posted since September, so he either went to them or someone reached out (god I hate that term)
When I hear that term , my strong feeling is to reach out ... with a fist!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
.... Just think of the questions we can ask, no more speculating over issues. All I can say is good luck to you and enjoy your new pride and joy, hopefully not to long before we get to join you
Well, I think @DaveB will not have much time to answer all our questions after delivery, I think he will be driving his new toy every day during hours ;) (at least that is what I would like to do :ROFLMAO:)

Local time
Reaction score
I have heard from several sources 3+ that vehicles were built but just waiting for a "software flash" and that was all that was stopping delivery is Dave Borelands one of these and that's why Ineos censored him.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
I have heard from several sources 3+ that vehicles were built but just waiting for a "software flash" and that was all that was stopping delivery is Dave Borelands one of these and that's why Ineos censored him.
Any indication what component is awaiting the software install/update?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A member on the Australian IG page, called Gruff, his profile is all about him being impatient about delivery time etc hasn't posted since September, so he either went to them or someone reached out (god I hate that term)
He's saying this:
Screenshot_20230110_133828.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just opened my email inbox and there was one from Ineos - my goodness I thought.....opened it and it's more marketing boo-hoo hoo.;

WE’RE OFF TO THE RACES

Hi,

Get your wellies on, we’re going to the point-to-point.

It’s the Grenadier’s second year of sponsoring the Mixed Open Series, and we’re champing at the bit for this season’s races.

etc etc

bugger it!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score

I have heard exactly the same thing. An agent that was waiting for a demonstrator told me that if a techy turned up and flashed the car then it could be driven by customers, If not then it would be a static vehicle until it was.

No idea what the “flash” entailed but how it came across, was no hardware needed to be added or changed it was just an update.

Back
Top Bottom