The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Since a few hours my account has been switched. My Grenadier has gone into production. Ineos asked at the same time how I intend to pay the rest amount. I'm from Germany.
So the Ineos eMail looks like:
1894x146.png
IM BROWSER BETRACHTEN
600x620.png
Hallo Alfons,
die Nachricht, auf die Du gewartet hast. Dein INEOS Grenadier befindet sich jetzt in der Fertigung. Nun müssen wir wissen, wie Du Dein Fahrzeug bezahlen möchtest. Für diese Mitteilung stehen Dir zwei Möglichkeiten offen:
1) Kontaktiere Deinen Grenadier Retail Partner.
2) Melde Dich bei Deinem INEOS-Konto an und fülle den Abschnitt „Zahlungsmethode“ aus.
Du möchtest ihn finanzieren? In Deinem Kontoprofil kannst Du eine Reihe flexibler Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten beantragen.
ZU MEINEM KONTO
Danke
Dein Grenadier-Team
163x56.png
© 2022 INEOS Automotive. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. This website is published by INEOS on behalf of its businesses. Unsubscribe here . Headquarters: 38 Hans Crescent. Knightsbridge. London SW1X 0LZ. UK. INEOS is a Registered Trademark, the property of INEOS Capital Limited.
open

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Ordered 19th may. Contract Nov 9th but still no news here unfortunately.
A
Maybe its couse I am early follower ? I don´t know why, hope You will get your go for production soon. Maybe it depends from colour and specification ? ;)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Whilst I am extremely pleased for DaveB & Barney, it just goes to show that this whole ordering and contract escapade is a total lottery.

I find it slightly confusing that they build a car for someone who hasn’t signed a contract when surely there must have been someone who had actually signed a contract for one in the same spec as Dave.

Great for Dave but farcical in many ways.

I am sure Dave is extremely excited and so would I be. Nice one buddy. 😃

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Whilst I am extremely pleased for DaveB & Barney, it just goes to show that this whole ordering and contract escapade is a total lottery.

I find it slightly confusing that they build a car for someone who hasn’t signed a contract when surely there must have been someone who had actually signed a contract for one in the same spec as Dave.

May based on delivery location and transport logistics

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

You could also say that it is a lottery whether you had the chance to sign a contract by now. There are a lot of people who paid both deposit within hours on 30th of September 2021 and may 18th 2022.
So many things went wrong/odd with customer communication/information.
So the fact that someone has signed a contract seems not that important to me. Maybe Ineos lost this small information in some database.
I just feel that Dave deserves the car ( if he is able to sell his house quick enough :) )

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
You are right Bemax. I have been told by my agent that mine was being built this month, for delivery end of Feb, start of March.

So far not a sniff of a contract

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good news Dave...I spoke to my agent and they have a car to view at this point in time plus a car on order...Mazda Noosa, no CONTRACTS have been sent out at this stage but cars are being built...hopefully arriving in the next few months...possible for the NZEDS and AUSSIES...

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I tell you: Their software is total crap. There is no other explanation.

Business processes cannot at all be designed as wrong as their software works. Not.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You could also say that it is a lottery whether you had the chance to sign a contract by now. There are a lot of people who paid both deposit within hours on 30th of September 2021 and may 18th 2022.
So many things went wrong/odd with customer communication/information.
So the fact that someone has signed a contract seems not that important to me. Maybe Ineos lost this small information in some database.
I just feel that Dave deserves the car ( if he is able to sell his house quick enough :) )
It‘s a world lottery, and the winners are not everytime the people who supports enthusiastic Ineos from the beginning….
For me: ordered and paid 30.09/18.05., order lost at Ineos system , new put inside from Customer Management 29.07., after several calls, now everyone tell me : you ordered not at first possible time🤬😡No contract until now, dealer says Build February, delivery April 23…. Hopefully the last postpone… Sometimes I think I am a masochist😜🤪
I am happy with everyone who win an early Grenadier.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
"The Hard Way Home".

In a way.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The Grenadier is ante portas. So money has to come soon and thus he worked a little bit for once. 😇

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Welcome back Dave - so what happened??
I was originally told it was ok/good for me to post on any platforms I wanted and so I did.
At 19:56 last night I was asked if I could take them down and it would be explained why later.
I did as requested
I assume Ineos have something planned for this week or want to release the information differently
My post went crazy on the Ineos Facebook page.
I get the feeling there were a number of people complaining that I was getting mine and they weren't getting theirs.
Not against me personally

Back
Top Bottom