The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I was originally told it was ok/good for me to post on any platforms I wanted and so I did.
At 19:56 last night I was asked if I could take them down and it would be explained why later.
I did as requested
I assume Ineos have something planned for this week or want to release the information differently
My post went crazy on the Ineos Facebook page.
I get the feeling there were a number of people complaining that I was getting mine and they weren't getting theirs.
Not against me personally
Had to read this twice. 🙃

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Your problem Dave is that you put it on that insidious bag of shite known as Facebook.

The cryers and whiners will make sure they would ruin it for anyone else if it wasn’t them getting the bit of good luck.

I left that platform behind 6 years ago and don’t miss it one jot.

At least everyone on here is pleased for YOU rather than crying foul.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Your problem Dave is that you put it on that insidious bag of shite known as Facebook.

The cryers and whiners will make sure they would ruin it for anyone else if it wasn’t them getting the bit of good luck.

I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends who are spread all over the country.
I try not to post very often and I stopped posting on the Ineos group page several weeks ago because it was just full of wankers.
I posted there because I was asked to by someone.
Actually found it amusing when I deleted it when it had 73 likes and heaps of people were commenting.
Then poof......all gone.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends who are spread all over the country.
I try not to post very often and I stopped posting on the Ineos group page several weeks ago because it was just full of wankers.
I posted there because I was asked to by someone.
Actually found it amusing when I deleted it when it had 73 likes and heaps of people were commenting.
Then poof......all gone.
Borederline troll behaviour Dave!

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score

Great to see you back Dave and speedy delivery of your truck.

100% Shaky. The Grenadier brotherhood I’m sure will weather any comment from these wankers.

We are privaliged in buying a brand new vehicle developed by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. I would rather they focus on the vehicle rather than fine tuning commercial practices.

As for the build program, as a project manager I’m sure there is more behind it than we know. It’s hard to keep everyone happy. At least we know we are in the queue and have contact with Ineos. I’ve just cancelled a RAV4 order after 12 months due to Toyotas absolute arrogance and lack of information.

In 6 months time I’m sure all the early orders will be filled or close to it. 👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a privilege. Everybody could do so.

However, there is a lot of work to be done before: as always, there is no free lunch. ;)

The privilege is, to have a fairly paid job.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was originally told it was ok/good for me to post on any platforms I wanted and so I did.
At 19:56 last night I was asked if I could take them down and it would be explained why later.
I did as requested
I assume Ineos have something planned for this week or want to release the information differently
My post went crazy on the Ineos Facebook page.
I get the feeling there were a number of people complaining that I was getting mine and they weren't getting theirs.
Not against me personally
Who asked you to take it down?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've been pondering this particular thread for what it represents...
a bit over 5 yrs ago several (blokes -plus possibly a couple of blokesses) go for a drink and the boss expresses his frustration at the demise of the 'classic' LR Defender because he loves his farm and needs a vehicle to replace the Deefer...but with what? So the true believers decide to get on with it and build their own, they buy a factory and keep a talented workforce employed.

Five and a bit years later, against the very large odds, we have a global community of middle aged (on average age! ...I'm above that average thank you:) ) blokes (& blokesses) who are shamelessly letting down their guard on this forum and expressing their absolute glee at the imminent arrival of a " can-do 4WD" which for many fills a very large void.

So, Sir Jim and your trusted mates: What a wonderful ray of sunshine you have brought to us all in an otherwise sombre world wracked with cynicism, war and pestilence. It's bloody marvellous!! Thank you! 🙏

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of the “hard way home” (hwh) the last weeks?
I would say they present the videos of this before any car is delivered.
As they obviously started production they might arrange all other preparations for delivery relatively in secret so it doesn’t deflect from the marketing event and the videos regarding the three winners of hwh.
I would bet they start a lot of things after that presentation!

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
It‘s a world lottery, and the winners are not everytime the people who supports enthusiastic Ineos from the beginning….
For me: ordered and paid 30.09/18.05., order lost at Ineos system , new put inside from Customer Management 29.07., after several calls, now everyone tell me : you ordered not at first possible time🤬😡No contract until now, dealer says Build February, delivery April 23…. Hopefully the last postpone… Sometimes I think I am a masochist😜🤪
I am happy with everyone who win an early Grenadier.
There is discussion here about why the Grenadier is in production by xy and not by other early supporters. I got the information from Ineos yesterday that my Grenadier is going into production (no exact production date). But as I posted here, my internet account has also been updated accordingly. However, I have had a contract since 7/11/22 and have been a supporter of this project for 5 years. I signed up on their eMail distribution list at the very first opportunity. So far, at least for me, Ineos has met all deadlines relatively promptly. So much for my ordering process.

Back
Top Bottom