The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Trouble is it's Chinese and I try to avoid anything that comes from there, and yes I know it's virtually impossible.
I don't care ... even the iPhone (Is it Chinese?) ... is made in China ... and Volvo is still Swedish, has plants in Sweden, belongs to a Chinese company with a Belgian "head of global production operations" and one of the biggest plants is in Oostakker, Belgium, the place where I grew up. (Quite some people I know work for Volvo).

Even the Grenadier will be full of Chinese stuff I guess.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yours sounds like an unfortunate accident,

It‘s a world lottery, and the winners are not everytime the people who supports enthusiastic Ineos from the beginning….
For me: ordered and paid 30.09/18.05., order lost at Ineos system , new put inside from Customer Management 29.07., after several calls, now everyone tell me : you ordered not at first possible time🤬😡No contract until now, dealer says Build February, delivery April 23…. Hopefully the last postpone… Sometimes I think I am a masochist😜🤪
I am happy with everyone who win an early Grenadier.
No it wasn't ... I had the same problem!!!!!! Payment 30 September 2021, and finally registered on October 27!
... after getting no response from any Customer Service or other e-mail addresses I found on the Web, and having to contact higher management through LinkedIn!

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
No it wasn't ... I had the same problem!!!!!! Payment 30 September 2021, and finally registered on October 27!
... after getting no response from any Customer Service or other e-mail addresses I found on the Web, and having to contact higher management through LinkedIn!
Seems like a few people had similar problems. I paid a deposit on 18 may but wanted to change my order a week later. . I was prepared to order another and cancel the original , but was told repeatedly not to cancel anything. All could be sorted. Eventually sorted on august 17 had to cancel original and re order so my order date now is august 17 not may 18. Still my build date is still February so can’t complain 👍🏼

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Its becaus you are more than four years ahead of us!

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seems like a few people had similar problems. I paid a deposit on 18 may but wanted to change my order a week later. . I was prepared to order another and cancel the original , but was told repeatedly not to cancel anything. All could be sorted. Eventually sorted on august 17 had to cancel original and re order so my order date now is august 17 not may 18. Still my build date is still February so can’t complain 👍🏼
I also had problems with different things - first payment - second payment - even problems with the contract - that seems to bethe normal case... I WANTED TO BE FIRST - and look - now I am sitting here with you all, and I am hoping the same like you - that I will get some information, that the car will be built soon. BUT I REALLY DON´T KNOW IT! Do I have to drive to Hambach?

No, I won´t do that. I say to myself: "Silly guy, everything will be o.k.!" Then I close the laptop, smoke my last cigarette - for today, and go to sleep.
SEE YOU ALL ON THE ROAD - I BELIEVE IN THIS - IT WILL BE GREAT!!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
I can feel a barra and a chopper pad coming on Dave...happy fishing and Bushguide would you think that could be done today with our wonderful restrictions?

Local time
Reaction score
I can feel a barra and a chopper pad coming on Dave...happy fishing and Bushguide would you think that could be done today with our wonderful restrictions?
No way, they are constipated with Political Correctness these days and are lining up to take second place in the next conflict as a result. The fish rots from the head.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
No way, they are constipated with Political Correctness these days and are lining up to take second place in the next conflict as a result. The fish rots from the head.
LOL I mean, to be fair - I can see reasons other than political correctness that might explain spearing stuff from helicopters not catching on.

Local time
Reaction score
LOL I mean, to be fair - I can see reasons other than political correctness that might explain spearing stuff from helicopters not catching on.
Here is the shot just taken previously. The stingray was speared by a local from the edge of the water and it immediately took off out to sea with his spear embedded and sticking up in the air like a waving stick, so we decided to go and retrieve for him, so he didn't loose his spear or his catch. So we weren't exactly spear fishing from the chopper.

Attachments

• IMG0089.jpg
    IMG0089.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Here is the shot just taken previously. The stingray was speared by a local from the edge of the water and it immediately took off out to sea with his spear embedded and sticking up in the air like a waving stick, so we decided to go and retrieve for him, so he didn't loose his spear or his catch. So we weren't exactly spear fishing from the chopper.
Good to see you putting that Kiowa to work. How was that mission logged😳

Back
Top Bottom