The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
I have heard exactly the same thing. An agent that was waiting for a demonstrator told me that if a techy turned up and flashed the car then it could be driven by customers, If not then it would be a static vehicle until it was.

No idea what the “flash” entailed but how it came across, was no hardware needed to be added or changed it was just an update.
Which dealer???

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
It‘s a world lottery, and the winners are not everytime the people who supports enthusiastic Ineos from the beginning….
For me: ordered and paid 30.09/18.05., order lost at Ineos system , new put inside from Customer Management 29.07., after several calls, now everyone tell me : you ordered not at first possible time🤬😡No contract until now, dealer says Build February, delivery April 23…. Hopefully the last postpone… Sometimes I think I am a masochist😜🤪
I am happy with everyone who win an early Grenadier.
Yours sounds like an unfortunate accident, but I assume they have made some calls about production slots to maximise efficiency of the manufacturing facility. So while early orders will be filled earlier than other similar orders it may well be that some similar orders are grouped together for efficiency so may not be strictly in the order of the deposit timing. It also may be about the supply issues with some orders delayed due to specific features that are held up by supply.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
One minute ago I got the info, that my Grenadier is in production. I signed the contract weeks ago. Delivery date should be end of January/beginning Feb.
My account shows „in production“.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Friend of mine used to own an Ultima GTR, absolutely amazing car!!!
Friend of mine built one , took it to the track for a hillclimb event , insisted on going out first and left the circuit at high speed at the turn at the top of the hill.
That was expensive ; he was lucky to escape multiple injuries and only ever drove it again on the street for about a year.
Not a car for a newbie!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Trouble is it's Chinese and I try to avoid anything that comes from there, and yes I know it's virtually impossible.
Where's your preferred country for vehicle manufacture?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
Hm .... Germany ? 😁

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
nice house DaveB. Good luck getting best price poss.

can I ask if buying/selling property in Oz is like the shitshow here in the UK or are there heavy financial penalties from the get go if you tyre kick and pull out causing grief to all in the chain and cocking people's dreams up royally?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
nice house DaveB. Good luck getting best price poss.

can I ask if buying/selling property in Oz is like the shitshow here in the UK or are there heavy financial penalties from the get go if you tyre kick and pull out causing grief to all in the chain and cocking people's dreams up royally?
There can be but I hate realestate bullshit and I am not after the absolute maximum dollar.
I ask for $1,000 deposit, 7 days to unconditional contract and 30 days settlement.
I sold one of our investment apartments last year to a guy in his 70's whose wife had just died.
It wasn't for sale but he wanted to move to a ground floor apartment near his best mate.
i just asked him to make one good offer and i wouldn't haggle
He did, I accepted and we were both happy.
I had a couple of realestate agents tell me they could have gotten me $50K more, but I would have had to give them $30K of that plus another $40K
The buyer was happy, I was happy, life is good.
Another unit I had in the same block a woman came up to me and said she had a bad divorce and she had $XX and she needed somewhere to live.
It was only $50K over what I paid for the unit 2 years before but again we were both happy.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Amen to that, trouble in England is there's no money down until the point of exchange which can be weeks down the line - cocks up the whole 'system'. If people were to put skin in the game from the initial offer then would cut out not only estate agent bullshit but the useless bstards agreeing a price then either walking away or backtrading last minute when they've got your by the balls.

I feel I could've done business with you DaveB, we have a similar approach.

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One minute ago I got the info, that my Grenadier is in production. I signed the contract weeks ago. Delivery date should be end of January/beginning Feb.
My account shows „in production“.
Congratulations.
Your order has moved forward one stage whilst mine seems to have gone into reverse with a repeat request for signing of my contract - which was done on Nov 9th.
A

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Amen to that, trouble in England is there's no money down until the point of exchange which can be weeks down the line - cocks up the whole 'system'. If people were to put skin in the game from the initial offer then would cut out not only estate agent bullshit but the useless bstards agreeing a price then either walking away or backtrading last minute when they've got your by the balls.

I feel I could've done business with you DaveB, we have a similar approach.
I'm not a religious man but I try to be a good human

Back
Top Bottom