The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Vehicle Prices in the UK!

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Looks like they are selling the hard-to-shift stock off cheap.

On the above UK car sale website every brand new Grenadier is discounted unless they are a Utility (commercial) model which coincidentally are all fitted with towbars whereas the remaining new stock of Fieldmasters/Trailmasters are not

Last edited:

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Added the text again (seems to be missing from the above post):

Just visited my local UK dealer and in stock were 8 vehicles. One was the new Commercial Variant priced at £39,787 plus VAT (this included leather seats - I didn't check for any other options.. The website shows to build one would be £51,930 plus VAT. Plus the other stock vehicles were also cheap. This has just annihilated residuals.
Remember that the stock is MY23 or MY23.5 that they cannot sell as new (after 7th July). You would be second owner on those. Hence the price drop. However, if you buy a MY24, you pay full price, assuming you can get one.

Local time
Reaction score
"lt's kind of weird to me personally of hearing of these lowered prices yet my dealer (others have heard same thing too) says prices are going up next year."

Wow if the price rises any more they are going to price out those who want a proper Overlander.

Start price of the five seat currently £75,000.

The Defender 110 in similar specification is already £10,000 cheaper.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
"lt's kind of weird to me personally of hearing of these lowered prices yet my dealer (others have heard same thing too) says prices are going up next year."

Wow if the price rises any more they are going to price out those who want a proper Overlander.

Start price of the five seat currently £75,000.

The Defender 110 in similar specification is already £10,000 cheaper.
Yea I contacted my dealer again as I have a friend interested in one but wants to wait until next year to buy it. My dealer says yes a planned 5% raise next year is the word. On a $81k vehicle that’s “ONLY “ little over $4k. If you’re spending this kind of money on a SUV, I don’t think $4k is gonna stop most.

Now on the subject of theDefender 110, that $62k (USD) vehicle you mention is their base model “S” that I have never even personally seen in the wild. Most people getting a Land Rover are spending the money for a “X” $93k, or even the higher $115k plus versions. So still competitive in pricing I think, but as a complete vehicle I would get the Grenadier every time. No hate on LR, but in my opinion the Grenny is much more capable of what I want and need. To each his own, my feelings have always been your money you get what you want and do with it what you desire. Don’t worry about how others feel about your ride. Just buy one and join the SUV family. Well hopefully the Grenny family 🙃😁😎

Local time
Reaction score
Fair comment. l have the base specification Defender Commercial (sits below the "S") and it's still got everything l need.

lt's awesome off road even without the options of locking diffs etc.

However if l was buying a vehicle to Overland, or drive off road regularly then the Grenadier would be my choice without a doubt.

ln fact the Grenadier would be my choice now, if the five seat version was classed as Commercial by the tax people in the U.K.

As it is, if l bought one l couldn't put it through my limited company.

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Now on the subject of theDefender 110, that $62k (USD) vehicle you mention is their base model “S” that I have never even personally seen in the wild. 🙃😁😎
autotrader->500m radius->Modle 110s->(price-lowest)->there are 8 advertised 63 to 68 by dealers, the in stock supply is low as we are in the model changeover time and deliveries are not in yet, and most of their stock isn't on autotrader. When I was himhawing back in may and june, there were a ton of cheepies.

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Ineos UK prices change frequently. I think its about 4 times they have gone up this year.

For the UK market (and mainland Europe) they are repositioning the car for the upper market.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
autotrader->500m radius->Modle 110s->(price-lowest)->there are 8 advertised 63 to 68 by dealers, the in stock supply is low as we are in the model changeover time and deliveries are not in yet, and most of their stock isn't on autotrader. When I was himhawing back in may and june, there were a ton of cheepies.
Exactly what I’m saying. There are tons of them because no one is buying the “cheapies”. Again, the clientele buying a Land Rover isn’t going to show up at their exclusive club or posh gathering in a “BASE” model. Those people, and if you’re one of them reading this I have no issues with your ownership of a LR, I am just saying I bet you don’t have the base model either. They just don’t sell and why I have NEVER seen one where I live in Louisiana (pretty large city)(seen plenty of LR just not the base ones). This is just my opinion/observation. You don’t have to agree and I’m fine with that too, or maybe you do agree and I’m confused (which is totally in the realm of possibilities)!!!!🙃👍

Back
Top Bottom