The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Vehicle Prices in the UK!

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
Looks like they are selling the hard-to-shift stock off cheap.

On the above UK car sale website every brand new Grenadier is discounted unless they are a Utility (commercial) model which coincidentally are all fitted with towbars whereas the remaining new stock of Fieldmasters/Trailmasters are not

Last edited:

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Added the text again (seems to be missing from the above post):

Just visited my local UK dealer and in stock were 8 vehicles. One was the new Commercial Variant priced at £39,787 plus VAT (this included leather seats - I didn't check for any other options.. The website shows to build one would be £51,930 plus VAT. Plus the other stock vehicles were also cheap. This has just annihilated residuals.
Remember that the stock is MY23 or MY23.5 that they cannot sell as new (after 7th July). You would be second owner on those. Hence the price drop. However, if you buy a MY24, you pay full price, assuming you can get one.

Local time
Reaction score
"lt's kind of weird to me personally of hearing of these lowered prices yet my dealer (others have heard same thing too) says prices are going up next year."

Wow if the price rises any more they are going to price out those who want a proper Overlander.

Start price of the five seat currently £75,000.

The Defender 110 in similar specification is already £10,000 cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom