The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Vehicle Prices in the UK!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
IMG_3724.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 17.15.02.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 17.15.02.png
    628.9 KB · Views: 20

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Added the text again (seems to be missing from the above post):

Just visited my local UK dealer and in stock were 8 vehicles. One was the new Commercial Variant priced at £39,787 plus VAT (this included leather seats - I didn't check for any other options.. The website shows to build one would be £51,930 plus VAT. Plus the other stock vehicles were also cheap. This has just annihilated residuals.

Last edited:

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s a bargain for someone.. There’s a commercial in the Edinburgh dealership but it’s not that cheap. Its probably a petrol with no difflocks.

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos/information TrialMaster - looking to purchase here in (US - California). I've called a couple dealers and discounts seem to be approx. $5k @ 2.9%APR here in the US. However, it appears some in stock include even more incentives including $2.5k trade-in bonus and $10-12k discounts off MSRP. Was going to purchase in the next 30-60 days but now concerned that the 2024's will have even steeper discounts come November/December and residual value will take a significant hit. Anyone in the US have additional real world info post-purchase or other thoughts?

BTW - Love the vehicle and cant' wait to park next to my 64 LR Series 2a station wagon; but a good deal of trepidation given the broader market.

Last edited:
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Anyone in the US have additional real world info post-purchase or other thoughts?
yea. find about 5 units in the us that you are interested in and watch and wait. it appears pricing is headed down to where it should have been and the rest of us got screwed.

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
yea. find about 5 units in the us that you are interested in and watch and wait. it appears pricing is headed down to where it should have been and the rest of us got screwed.
I anticipate they'll level out, as long as the dealers keep new owners taken care of and the negative sentiment doesn't get out of hand. I think everything's overpriced (insert 40+ y/o man wagging his finger on the porch), but what do I know - seems fairly competitive when you look at what I'm cross shopping (GX550/G550Merc/LandCruiser) and is truly unique with quality parts + like many, I have a real soft spot for early rovers and Ineos did a great job IMO keeping the focus on reliability/use-ability. That being said, I've only test driven a couple.

Back
Top Bottom