The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Magic Mushroom or Scottish white.

What color? I have a chance to change before build happens

• Scottish white

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Magic mushroom, my orginal order.

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
I got an email that said my build for QM is about to begin. Last chance to make changes. I'm second guessing my MM and Scottish White is starting to look attractive. What's people thought.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
I got an email that said my build for QM is about to begin. Last chance to make changes. I'm second guessing my MM and Scottish White is starting to look attractive. What's people thought.
These were also my two color finalists, and I'm not second guessing my decision to select Scottish White. It's working great so far in the hot ass climate I live in. Below is mine with the Alu-Cab Gen 3R on top via the Alu-Cab load bars. At the time, picking SW also saved me about $700 since it was the standard color, and I put that savings into the tent. Interestingly, the configurator now shows Brittania Blue is the standard color for the Station Wagon and Quartermaster Trialmaster.

Grenadier SW.jpg

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
These were also my two color finalists, and I'm not second guessing my decision to select Scottish White. It's working great so far in the hot ass climate I live in. Below is mine with the Alu-Cab Gen 3R on top via the Alu-Cab load bars. At the time, picking SW also saved me about $700 since it was the standard color, and I put that savings into the tent. Interestingly, the configurator now shows Brittania Blue is the standard color for the Station Wagon and Quartermaster Trialmaster.

View attachment 7865176
Great choice in color and in tent! I had a 3R with the 270 ShadowAwn on my last vehicle and it was awesome.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
The beauty of SW is that it changes hues depending on ambient light... In bright sunlight it looks radiant white, while in late afternoon sun it takes on a rich cream colour.. and all shades between.... "tread your own path" :unsure: :D

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
If I was to go Quartermaster, I would go with MM, although Scottish White looks good in person.

Torn.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
I love my SW when it’s in full sun and more white than cream. The more cream it looks the more I’d prefer it was a more traditional white.

I had a loaner MM for the day today, and would have been happy if I’d ordered that as well I think.

So no great help, but I suppose either one is good. I prefer lighter colours- doesn’t show the scratches from trees etc as much.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
The beauty of SW is that it changes hues depending on ambient light... In bright sunlight it looks radiant white, while in late afternoon sun it takes on a rich cream colour.. and all shades between.... "tread your own path" :unsure: :D
MM does this as well. Having owned white vehicles for the past few decades, a less bright white option was really nice.

Back
Top Bottom