The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Let's get some perspective: Is your Grenadier AC working as it should?

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Who else's AC is batsh1t crazy and randomly blows hot air one day and cold the next on the exact same setting? I don't think the AC system got the attention it deserved during the 1.2 million miles of road testing, that's for sure. I love my new truck but it's the one thing that drives me nuts on pretty much a daily basis as I fiddle away at the controls and I'm surprised Ineos haven't found a fix for it yet. I gather it's down to sticky solenoid valves or such like and is probably an expensive warranty concern for them.

It would be useful to set up a poll on this forum and get an idea of what percentage and numbers of owners here have flaky AC. This forum must represent a decent amount of the Grenadier owner population, perhaps it would help sharpen Ineos' perspective on the issue if it popped up on every Google search relating to Grenadier AC issues. I don't have the ability to raise a forum poll but maybe @Stu_Barnes would consider it a worthy exercise

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Our AC is working well but I think there is a BIAS to the rear vents. For example, we have front or front and feet....The rear vents blow incredibly but the fronts, on either setting, takes a bit.....

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom