The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Let’s say that your Grenadier just dies-won’t start or comes to a halt- who do you call?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
During business hours I’d call the dealer and try to work the problem. Outside of that I would assume we are all still under warranty, but what is the towing radius? If outside the radius, what happens? Have AAA, so I think I can move it 100 miles a day with a tow.

In the US, if the IG isn’t drivable during offraoding- a few scenarios:

-Some level of mapped road - I don’t know the heirarchy- but it seems that most ‘trials’ are even fire service roads?
-Mapped 4x4 trail. I assume that you are on your own here. Hopefully you went with people who will be able to assist. But let’s say that you are on your own.
-Unmapped, Big foot territory or open desert.

It seems the first would for a lot of roads that are just dirt roads, a tow-truck/flatbed normal service vehicle should come. I’m thinking something like Rapart Range Road here in CO.
When does a tow, become a recovery, become a rescue?
For more than that a ‘recovery service”??? I’m guessing it would be better to figure that out and contact before something happened.

Do people plan that far out, or is that my OCD coming through?
Or maybe I should start finding friends with CH53s…

Back
Top Bottom