The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are you considering or have you wrapped your Grenadier? If so, with what and why?

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
This is my first post. We are considering a Grenadier in addition to our FJ Cruiser, which we got wrapped in Avery Dennison Bedrock Gray Rugged Wrap nearly three years ago. The stuff is fantastic, and I'm frequently asked where I got it painted... It has held up amazingly well inside and out of the vehicle and does not show any pinstriping. I can't speak of the XPEL version, but I have used their PPF on all our vehicles for the last ten years.

We're looking forward to a test drive. We hope the Recaro's are as comfortable as the Scheel-mann's.
We have an FJ, 2021 Broncos (well we did, till one got totaled in both leather and vinyl) and now as of yesterday a Grenadier with cloth. Grenadier seats are far better than the FJ and Bronco. I like the FJ seats better than the Bronco.

I am not a big leather fan, all of our cars including the Grenadier will have seat covers. Just easier to deal with and keep clean.

Local time
Reaction score
We have an FJ, 2021 Broncos (well we did, till one got totaled in both leather and vinyl) and now as of yesterday a Grenadier with cloth. Grenadier seats are far better than the FJ and Bronco. I like the FJ seats better than the Bronco.

I am not a big leather fan, all of our cars including the Grenadier will have seat covers. Just easier to deal with and keep clean.

The stock FJ seats weren't great, so we added aftermarket Schee-mann seats. They were well worth it. Ugh. Hope nobody was hurt!

Thanks for your info on the Recaro's @anand 3.png

Drock

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here's an example of the prototype graphics on the Sela Green Grenadier. I've seen this on the white prototype. I was curious what it would look like on the green. The front starts to look similar to a Defender and looks like the new styling package offered by Kahn.

Grenadier.JPGKahn.JPG

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
Here's an example of the prototype graphics on the Sela Green Grenadier. I've seen this on the white prototype. I was curious what it would look like on the green. The front starts to look similar to a Defender and looks like the new styling package offered by Kahn.

View attachment 7864682View attachment 7864683
I like the Sela Green front end...the bottom one changes the style a little too much for me...great rendering though(y)

IG4Me

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
Haven't done it yet - but am planning to get the small back door and the safari window roof area wrapped in halo red to match my ladder frame. No PPF planned - have never put it on a truck.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
The stock FJ seats weren't great, so we added aftermarket Schee-mann seats. They were well worth it. Ugh. Hope nobody was hurt!

Thanks for your info on the Recaro's @anand View attachment 7864645
Yes, I can confirm that. In my opinion, Scheelmann seats from Greiner are a much better choice than Recaro. I had them in my Defender. I was in production at Greiner (the manufacturer of the Scheelmann seats). Outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom