The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Increased Fuel Tank

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed an additional fuel tank on their Grenadier? I’m based in Cape Town, South Africa and was looking for recommendations on who to talk to regarding upsizing my fuel tank.
Hi Dannypalm, in the market for a Grenadier and will definitely be exploring long range tank options once I have my hands on the vehicle. Had ~160litres on old Defender and needed it on several occasions.

If importing two vs one has some cost savings, or if you’ve found a solution in SA, please DM me! Based in JHB.

General question to forum members: any intel on the effect of the muffler removal on the petrol version? Might inform my choice of diesel vs petrol somewhat...

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi Dannypalm, in the market for a Grenadier and will definitely be exploring long range tank options once I have my hands on the vehicle. Had ~160litres on old Defender and needed it on several occasions.

If importing two vs one has some cost savings, or if you’ve found a solution in SA, please DM me! Based in JHB.

General question to forum members: any intel on the effect of the muffler removal on the petrol version? Might inform my choice of diesel vs petrol somewhat...
I spoke to my Ineos Grenadier agent in the U.K. yesterday and the technician advised that straight piping the exhaust on the petrol version would have negligible effect on exhaust sound and one of there clients had already done this. I intend to have the rear muffler removed and an auxiliary fuel tank added to my petrol Grenadier once I can source one. 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom