The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How do we feel about sexist remarks on the forum ?

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Loving the jokes! But feel free to go further šŸ˜Ž!

1728401586625.png

Donā€™t tell anyone but I always secretly thought I should be a ā€œLife-Worthy Processorā€. Letā€™s say someone has utterly failed at being a decent human in any way, ANY way whatsoever. In fact, they have actively ruined peopleā€™s lives, been cruel and abusive to animals/children/elderly people, and so on. Iā€™d like the job of going up to them and saying ā€œListen kid, you had your chance on the planet. It didnā€™t work out and itā€™s time to leave. Better luck next time eh?ā€ ā€” and then graciously help them leave the planet. ā˜ ļø

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Are you saying I didnā€™t need to spend 2 months thinking up my daft name before joining the forum ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
In an unexpected twist.. Par B is my real name. It's not a short for anything, B is the first letter of my last name.
Those who live in the nordics will recognize my name as PƤr, but I've lived most of my life in the US I dropped the two dots over the a.

I decided a long, long time ago to join forums with my real name to control the impulse to say bone headed things on the basis of anonymity.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
In an unexpected twist.. Par B is my real name. It's not a short for anything, B is the first letter of my last name.
Those who live in the nordics will recognize my name as PƤr, but I've lived most of my life in the US I dropped the two dots over the a.

I decided a long, long time ago to join forums with my real name to control the impulse to say bone headed things on the basis of anonymity.
And Coullabus is actually the village I live in :)

Back
Top Bottom