The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Homelink / Garage door opener available ??

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Meross msg100hk. Bought and installed, works flawlessly. Install took about 30 minutes, everything just works. Garage status/open/close button comes up on CarPlay screen when getting close to home. The unit has added functionality over Homelink in that it shows the open or closed status of the door at anytime, from any device linked to your HomeKit (which is all pretty seamless for those unfamiliar or wary of tech). After sharing access to the HomeKit instance my wife’s cars now have the opener on her CarPlay as well. Good call Scott!
Any idea how this works with multiple garage doors? I’ll have four, but maybe only need two with smart/homelink.

Bihner

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
$129.00 USD

I recieved this device today. It took all of 5 minutes to program gates and garage door. It doesn't matter if there are Dip switches which are on the Gate. The easiest way to program is to use a programmed remote. Very fast no learn buttons needed. Simple instructions. It comes with a stencil so you can cut the dash and push it in. Has a lithium battery 3v.
Where did you install it? I have the the same thing and was thinking of to the left of the steering wheel.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.
Local time
Reaction score
Where did you install it? I have the the same thing and was thinking of to the left of the steering wheel.
My wagon is on the way. I have the VIN and it may be ready for shipping. But yes the left side looks good, I will also put my mag cell charger there also. When you push it into the hole you may cut, there is a cardboard guide so it willl clip. You need 2.5" behind the button. I programed it in 5 minutes both buttons using a double remote. Very easy.

Attachments

• Opener.jpg
    Opener.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 22
  • opener1.jpg
    opener1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 22

Bihner

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good deal. I'm installing a Wolfbox 900 rear view mirror this weekend and will have the panel off to the left of the steering wheel. I'll install the Homelink switch then and post some pictures next week.

Back
Top Bottom