The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadiers Towing

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Stu_Barnes, can you please look at all the posts from @Miki over the last 7-14 days. And consider if his actions falls well short of your forum guidelines (repeatedly) and consider turning him off

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WOW 🤨
Is this the modern day equivalent of running home to mummy ?
To be fair @Miki I think you are over doing it with the constant goading/trolling of @DCPU. Let’s try and keep it civil and why not message DCPU privately to sort out your issue with him. 🙏

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WOW 🤨
Is this the modern day equivalent of running home to mummy ?
Hi @Stu_Barnes this is the sort of behaviour he has been exhibiting for 7 days or more. It is not humour or sarcasm it is down right aggressive behaviour. Please look at his threads (and mine) and consider his appropriateness on this forum. His technical input into this forum is good, his character behaviour isn't.

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To be fair @Miki I think you are over doing it with the constant goading/trolling of @DCPU. Let’s try and keep it civil and why not message DCPU privately to sort out your issue with him. 🙏
Or he could just apologise and all start again with just his technical input.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score

Funily enough I asked him to do that but he never did, like his wee bestie, I don't think they know how the PM system works.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Funily enough I asked him to do that but he never did, like his wee bestie, I don't think they know how the PM system works.
You just can't give it up can you.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another view of post #199:
View attachment 7820199
Wow that’s some camper trailer 😳. Great for Australia or South Africa I suppose. Personally I wouldn’t want to be towing that around whilst touring. Horses for courses I guess. I’ve found that people with nice caravans or campers tend to lock themselves away where as the campers tend to sit around the campfire together and mingle a bit more.

Local time
Reaction score
Looks like he nipped out, had a slash and took a photo before roaring off into the dust again...
As they cost around AU$83,000 I don't think i'd pee on it ...

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Wow that’s some camper trailer 😳. Great for Australia or South Africa I suppose. Personally I wouldn’t want to be towing that around whilst touring. Horses for courses I guess. I’ve found that people with nice caravans or campers tend to lock themselves away where as the campers tend to sit around the campfire together and mingle a bit more.
Be rest assured that the owner of that camper sits by the fire every chance he gets. In fact the kitchen is outside of this camper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717_144400_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717_144400_Facebook.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 68

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7820053

The issue is that this is a long trailer and slightly wedged at the back, without the drop plate there was only 3” clearance at the back between the bottom of the trailer and the road, with a car weighing over 2 tonnes onboard it would hit the ground and the rear set of trailer wheels had less than an inch clearance to the body. The overall combined weight of the car and trailer was close to the 3.5 tonne limit. Cheers, John
Ahh it was you we passed on the M11!

Local time
Reaction score
Single axle trailer badly loaded I suspect with all the load forward on the draw bar end

I'm pretty sure the guy/gal towing that expensive van knows how to pack it, suggesting otherwise isn't really cricket Biff.
I'll go for the caravan standing on a rise under the grass and the Grenny being slightly lower at the back end creating articulation that gives the appearance that the towhook is too low.

Local time
Reaction score
Be rest assured that the owner of that camper sits by the fire every chance he gets. In fact the kitchen is outside of this camper.

I like the fact that you can change the outside lights to orange ... does that really not attract the insects ?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
I like the fact that you can change the outside lights to orange ... does that really not attract the insects ?
The opposite, the orange is to stop them being attracted to the light. Some light fittings have both white and orange

Back
Top Bottom