The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
What a day in socal….. 4 Grenadier sightings and also ran in to Laird Hamilton and his Grenadier!

Started the day off cruising south on the PCH through Malibu, and encountered an oncoming Eldoret Blue with Black roof and bull bar headed northbound near Pacific Palisades around 11:45

shale gren with black top.jpeg

View attachment vcompress_15.mov

Made our way down to the Santa Monica Promenade for some lunch and shopping (Lorrie forgot her laptop charger, and we just began a 10-day rv trip 🤦🏼‍♂️). Headed back to Malibu is when the sightings came fast and furious.

Northbound on PCH sitting at the light to pull in to Ralph’s in Malibu for some groceries (3:00 pm) we encountered a Sela Green with temporary plates:

malibu grenadier.jpeg

Then, 90 seconds later, cruising through the Ralph’s parking lot, we encountered a Magic Mushroom:

mm grenadier in malibu.jpeg

The story isn’t over yet……. Finished up our shopping, headed back out through the parking lot, and see a Scottish White with a giant surfboard on the roof, parked in a spot as two dudes admire it. I made a beeline straight for them. As we pull up next to them, I realize it is Laird Hamilton showing off his Grenadier to someone.

We roll down the window and start chatting with him. He seemed excited to see us, we talk shop for a few minutes, and then he tells us Gabby (his wife) also has a Sela Green Grenadier!

laird grenadier.jpeg

What a day. There are definitely some Gren’s running around the Malibu area. Are any of these you?

Last edited:

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Finally get to play. We were incognito in a gray Subaru Ascent heading out of Lincoln City, OR this morning and saw one in Scottish White around the town of Otis on Highway 18.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
I had a customer call the office yesterday to get some help with one of our portable power board that "somebody/nobody" broke.
He is heading off to Darwin next week to do a concreting job and needs it fixed.
Turns out he is only 15 minutes away from my place so he dropped it in this morning.
He saw the Grenadier and smiled.
His wife recently took delivery of one and she loves it.
Magic mushroom with a black roof.
Mine was only the second one he has ever seen.
1719550852056.jpg1719550870792.jpg

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The reverse of spotting is being spotted, right?🤔 Up in Cupertino visiting when spotted on De Anza preparing to head EB on I-280 by the owner of a Tacoma… who had left her Shale Blue Grenadier at home 😳 Still, a joyous encounter 😎👍

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Saw Sela Green on Market St in Kirkland. Honked my horn in Yukon and waved but no response.

AUDIOBUS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
My first sighting in the wild — Scottish white, North Hollywood. I was in LA for work,,, and have yet to see one in the wild at home.

Second sighting a day later, Magic Mushroom, 100 miles north. Two in two days!

Attachments

• IMG_4919.jpeg
    IMG_4919.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon, Eldoret Blue with Black roof heading south on the B7076 2 miles north of Lockerbie. Both of us waving and flashing lights. Have seen it before and I think it must be local but suspect he is not a forum member.
Please join and identify your location 😉

Back
Top Bottom