The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
First Grenadier (sterling silver) spottet today on the A81 on the way to the Bodensee, where we will spend some relaxing days. We took the Volvo XC60, Grenny is too tall for the hotel parking space 😄
2024-06-16-16-18-38.jpg

Last edited:

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Inky Black Fieldmaster, I think. Sporting paper happy tags. Might have been the same one I spotted before. Heading south on Tatum Blvd at Shea. I was pulling out of Fry’s. Around 0800 this morning. I couldn’t catch you.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
This afternoon a Queens Red one from Aschaffenburg in direction Sulzbach am Main. I had the feeling that the female driver hadn't noticed me.

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
I saw my second spotting last week 6/12 and again yesterday 6/18 (same one) in my area, Long Beach, CA. Kind of maddoging it lol because I was the first and not just a black but the first Grena in Long Beach, CA and now there are two of us!

Who are you? Reveal yourself. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Few minutes ago in Bielefeld, directly in front of Bielefelder Hof/Steigenberger Hotel. I've just parked up and an inky black drove past and used the toot horn. Too bad he didn't stop. If you're here and it was you, why don't you get in touch?

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Finally I have seen today a Trailmaster in Domegliara nearby Lake Garda. From the number plate I could understand that the car has less than four weeks but was already pretty dirty. Good boy. Guessing the owner is from Meran in South Tyrol.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
MM heading west on Eldorado in Frisco, TX, while I was heading east. Flashed my high beams but the lady driver didn't notice.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw my first one in the wild. He was east bound on the AC expressway in a SW with a RAI. All I could tell as we passed each other at 75.

Back
Top Bottom