The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Went to have a walk around and sit in a few this morning at Magic in Perth - followed an inky black through the graham farmer tunnel and past Optus around 8am. Very impressed with the cars - need to organise a test drive soon.

Shale blue customer car in the showroom with all the fruit looked nice. That, queens red or MM would be the colour options for me.

Sales rep said there’s a bloke in Perth that’s figured out a way to make the left foot rest lower. Interested to find out more on that even though with my ducks disease it won’t be an issue.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
The are at least 2 maybe 3 in Avalon/Stone Harbor, NJ

At least 2 Magic Mushrooms. I think I already met 1 of the owners.

The Dealers Zebra truck

Mine

EDIT: black one also.

Last edited:

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Driving to Burghley House in our 2000 Mazda MX5 California, we saw a Black or Donny Grey Grenadier on the Oakham bypass. As I was in the Mazda and not my Grenadier, I did not wave like a random lunatic, but hey! the thought was there!

Cally Agreed Value 2024 - 1.jpeg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Driving to Burghley House in our 2000 Mazda MX5 California, we saw a Black or Donny Grey Grenadier on the Oakham bypass. As I was in the Mazda and not my Grenadier, I did not wave like a random lunatic, but hey! the thought was there!

View attachment 7860779
Hi Jeremy996, That yelllow Mazda is pretty cute. Looks like it's smiling and crossed eyed too. Makes you want to smile.
DaBull

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The are at least 2 maybe 3 in Avalon/Stone Harbor, NJ

At least 2 Magic Mushrooms. I think I already met 1 of the owners.

The Dealers Zebra truck

Mine

EDIT: black one also.
Saw a blue IG with white top in Cape May. Chatted with owner for a few seconds as I passed by. He had molle panels installed from Black Sheep. Mentioned that he was from the Philly area. Front plate GRENADIER. Very cool.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a blue IG with white top in Cape May. Chatted with owner for a few seconds as I passed by. He had molle panels installed from Black Sheep. Mentioned that he was from the Philly area. Front plate GRENADIER. Very cool.
Forum member?

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My daughter just saw a blue one like mine but it wasn’t his.

He isn’t on the forum.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nope. I met him a few months ago.

I think he is only on FB pages I believe.
Shame - not that I've met anyone yet, but when the time comes I really hope they'll join up after learning about this forum. It's so much better than anything FB could ever be.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went to have a walk around and sit in a few this morning at Magic in Perth - followed an inky black through the graham farmer tunnel and past Optus around 8am. Very impressed with the cars - need to organise a test drive soon.

Shale blue customer car in the showroom with all the fruit looked nice. That, queens red or MM would be the colour options for me.

Sales rep said there’s a bloke in Perth that’s figured out a way to make the left foot rest lower. Interested to find out more on that even though with my ducks disease it won’t be an issue.
QR :love:

Peterr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had quite the morning of spotting while doing my chores. It started off with a Britannia Blue parked in a driveway around the corner from me. Followed by a Magic Mushroom in Avalon then the zebra striped RDS in Stone Harbor. The morning concluded with a Magic Mushroom with a nice looking roof rack in Cape May.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had quite the morning of spotting while doing my chores. It started off with a Britannia Blue parked in a driveway around the corner from me. Followed by a Magic Mushroom in Avalon then the zebra striped RDS in Stone Harbor. The morning concluded with a Magic Mushroom with a nice looking roof rack in Cape May.

I believe we are up to at least 6 on 7 Mile Island.

I haven't seen a Britannia Blue in AV/SH yet though.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Discovered at Lake Constance at the weekend. The landlord of the inn must have thought that the owner of this rigged Grenadier would like to camp in the wilderness behind the house. But the owner just wanted to make an impression with his equipment. His children certainly thought it was cool and the wife just went along with it. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 55

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today at I saw the same Grenadier near the Rauenberg motorway slip road that I was driving in on the opposite carriageway. Inky black or grey with a red chassis. It looked like a Fieldmaster. The driver was wearing a grey cap. Although I waved, he didn't react.:(

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
So at long last its time to establish this post,

If you see a Grenadier on the road then let everyone know.
  • Note the road number and the Grenadiers' direction of travel.
  • Grenadier colour.
  • Time of sighting.
  • If you post a pic, obscure the registration plate, some people get antsy about that.

Thanks to @Eric for prompting me to start this thread.

You're not going to get much love if you post about the Grenadiers on dealer/agents forecourts.......... This is for Grenadiers in the wild or not so wild parts of the world.
On 6-22-2024 approximately 11:00 am, saw a Scottish White Grenadier with Kelly Green wrap on the small ladder door heading north on the 101 in Santa Barbara.
Looked great!
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom