The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Saw an Inky Black sitting in traffic on I-290W heading to I-90/Mass Pike in Worcester/Auburn area at 11:30ish in Massachusetts. I was heading east on I-290.

This is my 2nd Grenny I’ve seen in the wild.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
Saw this Shale Blue beauty tonight near the float the river/Tokul trail parking lot at Fall City. Saw it parked there a couple weeks back also. With the lift and 34” tires it made my rig look small.

You from the snoqualmie valley?
IMG_5889.jpeg

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
No pic, but a neighbor on the mountain has an Inky Black Grenadier.

I ride my bicycle by his house daily. I just noticed it while cruising around in my MM.

Btw, the wagon with the lift and tires handles better now after putting some miles on it.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So at long last its time to establish this post,

If you see a Grenadier on the road then let everyone know.
  • Note the road number and the Grenadiers' direction of travel.
  • Grenadier colour.
  • Time of sighting.
  • If you post a pic, obscure the registration plate, some people get antsy about that.

Thanks to @Eric for prompting me to start this thread.

You're not going to get much love if you post about the Grenadiers on dealer/agents forecourts.......... This is for Grenadiers in the wild or not so wild parts of the world.
Yesterday, July 23, 2024 saw a black Grenadier on Olivas Park Road in Ventura. We both waved.
On July 23, 2024 Also saw this incredible right hand drive yellow Landrover 110 with British Plates (South African Plates), parked in my neighborhood. It was incredible and if I ever buy one, yellow is the color. This is what it is all about, the pure inspiration for the Grenaider. The real deal. I actually caught up to the driver when I saw him on the road and we briefly spoke. Told him I loved his Land Rover. He said he really liked my Grenadier and offered to trade. I did not miss a beat and said yes. Of course it was in jest or was it? DaBull

(Thanks for @Pat for clarification of the correct license plates from South Africa).

Update / A week after spotting the yellow Land Rover 110, The wonderful family who owns this incredible 110 Land Rover stopped by my office when they were visiting friends in the area. They were excited to see my Grenadier up close and hear all about it and the Grenadier Story. It was a lovely chat and I feel like I have made some new friends.
Front.jpeg
Left Side.jpeg
Right Side.jpeg
Rear.jpeg
Side Window.jpeg

Defender 110 Tag.jpeg

Last edited:

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday, July 23, 2024 saw a black Grenadier on Olivas Park Road in Ventura. We both waved.
On July 23, 2024 Also saw this incredible right hand drive yellow Landrover 110 with British Plates parked in my neighborhood. It was incredible and if I ever buy one, yellow is the color. This is what it is all about, the pure inspiration for the Grenaider. The real deal. I actually caught up to the driver when I saw him on the road and we briefly spoke.
Told him I loved his Land Rover. He said he really liked my Grenadier and offered to trade. I did not miss a beat and said yes. Of course it was in jest. DaBull View attachment 7864573View attachment 7864574View attachment 7864575View attachment 7864576View attachment 7864577View attachment 7864578DaBull
That's a South African beauty from Gauteng province.

AWo

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday near Ardana, Ireland ( N 54° 45' 1.9'', W 008° 24' 35.1'' ) on the Wild Atlantic Way about 16:45... it came the opposite direction. Passed to quick to get a picture.

Maybe the guy is here, we waved at each other.

AWo

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Spotted a Sela green at Fred Meyers in Kirkland. I sacrifice my L663 by parking next to it. A island was on the other side . I got out and yelled No door dings on my watch! The owner probably came out and said what the F, I park away from these cars and some pretender parked next to me.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve got my whole family looking for them. Report color and location…. Maybe they have migrated to higher altitude for the summer, I’ve gotten less reports lately.

I did go to the In&Out Burger drive through in Centenial. Some tight S turns on their ‘path’, was worried that I would have to back up, and the person behind me was right on my bumper. Luckily made it OK. The walking order taker said “Cool Truck”! Someone else a couple of days ago said it looked “bullet-proof”. I think the dark gray with the steel wheels gives a pretty imposing visual.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
spotted a donny grey or inky black on the A43 yesterday at a roundabout. I honked the big horn, chap acknowledged with a wave. We were heading in opposite directions.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A few minutes ago, spotted an Inky Black with roof tent in Industrial Area in Henstedt/Ulzburg.

Reactions: IGL

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spotted a Sela green at Fred Meyers in Kirkland. I sacrifice my L663 by parking next to it. A island was on the other side . I got out and yelled No door dings on my watch! The owner probably came out and said what the F, I park away from these cars and some pretender parked next to me.
My wife was there in her Donny Grey at the same time..

Back
Top Bottom