The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
This afternoon, a MM Trialmaster
with HH registration in front of Hampton by Hilton in Hamburg. Unfortunately there was no driver to be seen. Perhaps it was Paris, who wants to become a brand ambassador. ;)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Saw this beauty north bound on I5 near Seattle Washington this afternoon. I was in the Elliot Bay demo vehicle with Mike Jones. He picked me up two hours away so I could purchase a canceled order that looks nearly identical.

Attachments

• IMG_5489.jpg
    IMG_5489.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 111

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Really starting to think I will have to sell mine, getting way too common. Driving from Sydney to Brisbane today on M1 and have seen 4 others so far and am not at Tweed yet.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
What’s noticeable is that blue seems very popular in the US.

I’ve seen one light blue one and one mushroom one in Scotland. All the rest have been grey or black.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

today two sightings.

1. was on the A7 near Altenstadt a inky black heading south
2. was on the A8 near Karlsbad an eldoret blue with white roof an white front heading east to Stuttgart

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What’s noticeable is that blue seems very popular in the US.

I’ve seen one light blue one and one mushroom one in Scotland. All the rest have been grey or black.
Tons of blues on the lot at my dealer. They had at least one of each in the barn with mine while I was taking delivery. I do love all the blues but the white stole my heart. Now, if they had shown pictures of trucks with a white roof and matching steelies early on it would have been a different story. That's my favorite look so far.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
IMG_8530.png

Purely out of interest, here’s the breakdown of colours of the 95 currently on autotrader.co.uk

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Another reverse spotting this morning. I was third in line to check in at the gatehouse to an offroading park, behind two Broncos. The guy in the lead Bronco radioed his buddy in front of me saying, " Hey, look behind you. There's that fake Defender that just pulled up." :ROFLMAO:
Little did he know that I had a radio on me, too, and his chatter spilled over into my channel. I have zero quick-wittedness so I didn't reply. I just laughed.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Another reverse spotting this morning. I was third in line to check in at the gatehouse to an offroading park, behind two Broncos. The guy in the lead Bronco radioed his buddy in front of me saying, " Hey, look behind you. There's that fake Defender that just pulled up." :ROFLMAO:
Little did he know that I had a radio on me, too, and his chatter spilled over into my channel. I have zero quick-wittedness so I didn't reply. I just laughed.
You should replied. It a Grenadier and I really like your Bronco Sport.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
saw this morning in Padua

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom