The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Saw my first one on the road today while driving my Grenadier, Aiken road Pennant Hills, I think Magic Mushroom, but may have been Scottish white. Sorry if it was you and I didn’t wave, took me a minute to register and then it was gone, I was heading towards Pennant Hills road they were heading towards Castle Hill.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
We saw our first "other IG" today in West Bay Dorset - a nice 5 seater Donny Grey N1 version. Had a lovely chat with Jim and Jan - Hi to them both!! Good thing was we all said how much we like the car and are having fun with it.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
Saw my first one in Belgium today, at 500m from my place, with a trailer and small excavator on it, I think it was a sela green, but it was early morning, I waved, but this was silly ...

Why should someone on a bicycle (me going to the baker), wave to a Grenadier :unsure::eek:

Miles

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I spotted a Sela Green Gren on the A9 near Dunblane, only the 3rd I’ve seen in 8 weeks and 3,000 miles, we exchanged waves !

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a black fieldmaster on the m25 the other day, lady driving. Waved but she didn't see me. (Was busy and I was in the slow lane with digger on)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The uside down 'V' seems a bit silly to me. And most of the time you only have a second or two.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I see a Grenadier in the wild everyday .

But it's my own one.

Have never seen another one yet.
Same with me. >3000km on German roads & none spotted...
But: Today a Delorean DMC-12 was behind me for some kms!!! Definitely _much_rarer_ than our Grennies!! I let him pass in a bus stop to have a better view. Numberplate KA-?? ???, driver had white hair, so could well have been Doc Brown ;-)
All that, believe it or not, while listening to "80s80s" on DAB...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
V or wave, depends how close they are!
wiggles GIF

Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Saw my first one on the road today while driving my Grenadier, Aiken road Pennant Hills, I think Magic Mushroom, but may have been Scottish white. Sorry if it was you and I didn’t wave, took me a minute to register and then it was gone, I was heading towards Pennant Hills road they were heading towards Castle Hill.
Hi Andrew, pretty sure that would have been me 😀.
I was headed that way then through north rocks and then out west on the m4 and basically back the same way.

I missed seeing you completely as I would have been pre occupied with the CarPlay directions lagging 🤣😂

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Caught the “Showroom Display” Quartermaster at Compass Automotive being taken away to the next Supplier (3 or 4 days each).
Not my cup of tea, but nice to be able to confirm that what I’ve got is the right one for me (5 seat commercial in MM).

Attachments

• IMG_1994.jpeg
    IMG_1994.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1993.jpeg
    IMG_1993.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 53

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday I was spotted ...

I arrived at 8PM at my sports hall for my first judo training since 3 months.
When parking my car a young woman was running towards it and ask me "can I take a picture?"
Of course, a picture NOT of me, but from the car :cry:
But OK she asked if I accepted to be on the picture :D
IMG_6785.jpg
And then she said, "I am from Delaware (IT company), and we implemented SAP (integrated enterprise software, one of the most known of the world) for Ineos Automotive, and there is a challenge going on in our team for the one who spots most Grenadiers in the Wild".
:ROFLMAO:

Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
First Grenadier spotted in the wild (I don't get out much) on Sunday. Parked up in the Brands Hatch paddock. I was there to watch my brother-in-law smash a 13-year-old lap record in his Evo 9 SWB.

The Grenadier attracted loads of attention and I really enjoyed watching groups of people walk past, stop, stare and circle the vehicle to check it out.

It belonged to one of the drivers. In my photo, he'd come around into the pit lane, before reversing into the garage and, I imagine, hooking up his racing car trailer. So, on heavy-duty towing duties. Red ladder frame chassis, which looked great. Even though the Grenadier is way in the distance, I quite like the photo because you still tell what it is because of its distinctive round lights. I did take a pic close up as the owner drove past me, but it was a bit blurred. He waved, which was nice :)

1695746874659.png

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday I was spotted ...

I arrived at 8PM at my sports hall for my first judo training since 3 months.
When parking my car a young woman was running towards it and ask me "can I take a picture?"
Of course, a picture NOT of me, but from the car :cry:
But OK she asked if I accepted to be on the picture :D
View attachment 7827909
And then she said, "I am from Delaware (IT company), and we implemented SAP (integrated enterprise software, one of the most known of the world) for Ineos Automotive, and there is a challenge going on in our team for the one who spots most Grenadiers in the Wild".
:ROFLMAO:
So you can open a ticket directly at the resolution point. Not from Delaware (Biden) but from Delaware Consulting (Belgium) ;)

Back
Top Bottom