The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Still waiting for my first Grenadier encounter of the third kind on the road, and I discount one I saw at 100 m from my dealer and two I saw In Hambach when visiting the factory.

Now in Romania, close to Hungarian border, almost 12000 km on the counter.

Had a lovely day with a lot of gravel and stones and a new noise ...
...that interests me! Where does it come from? What does it sound like?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
...that interests me! Where does it come from? What does it sound like?
If I knew ... I already crawled under my car to see if something was loose ...
You know those old cars, Land Rovers and other, where when on a bad road everything is squeaking? If have sound like that since this afternoon.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
3000km maiden voyage and only three other Grenadiers spotted in the wild.

Ski tube long term car park.
Random side street in Manly, Sydney.
Heading south on the Pacific Motorway near Byron Bay.

I guess most Aussie ones have gone bush.

Carefant

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:56 AM
Reaction score
Saw a pale blue Fieldmaster (?) today in the car park of Sandy Park Stadium for the rugby match between Exeter Chiefs and Cornish Pirates. I don't yet have mine, and this was the first one my wife has seen in the flesh. She hated it 🤣. Oh well.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Saw a pale blue Fieldmaster (?) today in the car park of Sandy Park Stadium for the rugby match between Exeter Chiefs and Cornish Pirates. I don't yet have mine, and this was the first one my wife has seen in the flesh. She hated it 🤣. Oh well.
Clearly the wife will have to go.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well you're going to have to make an awful decision shortly. Me I'd stick with the vehicle

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a MM on the 18th around 7pm going north into Munich on A95 while I was heading in the other direction. My first encounter driving a Grenadier myself.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw this one at Ineos Cape Town still being finished showroom. Grand Opening event on 4th October. IMG_2226.jpeg

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yay saw my second one in the wild this week! There are now 3 in and around Amersham UK. Third one possibly a Fieldmaster. So that makes 2 Fieldmasters and one Utility I think. Actually managed a convoy with one of them up the hill to Beaconsfield.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yay saw my second one in the wild this week! There are now 3 in and around Amersham UK. Third one possibly a Fieldmaster. So that makes 2 Fieldmasters and one Utility I think. Actually managed a convoy with one of them up the hill to Beaconsfield.
That's how small the world is. I was in Bekonscot once. That was really nice. But the streets were far too narrow for a Grenadier. ;)

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's how small the world is. I was in Bekonscot once. That was really nice. But the streets were far too narrow for a Grenadier. ;)
Maybe I should take my model Grenadier and just place it in one of the Bekonscot streets and see how long it takes someone to notice.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe I should take my model Grenadier and just place it in one of the Bekonscot streets and see how long it takes someone to notice.
That would be worth a try. But you could actually put it there on the street and post the photo of the month here.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I see a Grenadier in the wild everyday .

But it's my own one.

Have never seen another one yet.

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That would be worth a try. But you could actually put it there on the street and post the photo of the month here.
Ohh yes! Will see if I can do that. Some of the model buildings are supposed to be real shops in Beaconsfield. So perhaps I get the model G in front the model shop and then a photo of the real G in front of the real shop.

I see a plan forming...

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And another yesterday. That makes 4 in my town. A silver possibly trailmaster (well it has a snorkel) parked outside the Record Shop. Couldn't see anyone to wave at.

Back
Top Bottom